Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Lefotvers (Classics, Side B) w/ Jonathan Peters @ Pacha, Sat 11/25

I think JP is a leftover.... a leftover from 1997-2000 Sound Factory......lol

This is just my opinion people, i know there is going to be some people who dont agree with me. I just dont think he is a DJ not to go crazy over.. The guy is done in my eyes.

I think JP is a leftover.... a leftover from 1997-2000 Sound Factory......lol

This is just my opinion people, i know there is going to be some people who dont agree with me. I just dont think he is a DJ to go crazy over.. The guy is done in my eyes.

Yeah, those were def. his glory days. He still draws crowds though, so I'll give him credit for being able to maintain a loyal fan base.

Everyone has there opinion, but give respect where respect is do, the man put his time in and he still packs out venues, wherever he goes, that's all that matters, weather you like him or not.

save it for someone who cares there ass wipe

save it for someone who cares there ass wipe

LOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.......I remember being a young wiseass kid, when I was your age. All I could do is Laugh at people like you. Damn you dont even know people and you look to insult them, your the coolest. ASSWIPE, hahahahaha yeah right, come talk to me, when you grow up son. Did yo mama teach you to be this way in life...lolololollololololol

wait... is there any party not a classics party?

heheheheh

cmon...you have to love jp.. its so cheesy! and his fans are SO SERIOUS about being jp fans.. and then you have the guidos who are just entirely entertaining..and lots of hot girls!!!! the night is always great! seriously, and ive seen JP a few times and basically hes hit or miss, but the past few partys ive heard really good things ...

not exactly up to par for a real house music/dance fan, but its definitely still a good partie...

You know whats also funny as hell that all these hasbeen wannabeee DJ's Like DJ123, DJabc, DJufo, DJgranmafunk etc..... talk mad dog poopoo and then when you hear what they do behind the tables its even more hilariousssssssssssss!!

• 2 weeks later...