Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who remembers SYSTEMS?

SYSTEMS

I think it was on East 13th. Street & Broadway

Which later turned into Spa/Key Club/Etc...

That club originally had a sick sound system, small intimate venue with 6 stacks of bins.... I think if that place was still around the way it was when it was Systems there would be great events going on there....

Ive gone to SPA and PLAID but wasnt around for systems. Spa was cool on certain nights while plaid to me just plain ol sucked.

If u like Cielo and like thier sound system, u should of been around for Systems. The Sound System was nutz... When they made it Plaid and Spa they redid most of the place and totally ruined it.

From what I heard that place kicked ass. After it closed David Marvisi took those ground stacks and put them in EXIT. GSANY did the install in "SYSTEM", but had nothing to do with the "EXIT" set up. Maybe the reason they never got the sound right in that place. If anyone knows Marvisi, he's cheap as hell! and reuses everything he can.

P.S. I got this from Gary himself..... so please no debating facts.

www.GSANY.com

SYSTEMS

I think it was on East 13th. Street & Broadway

Which later turned into Spa/Key Club/Etc...

That club originally had a sick sound system, small intimate venue with 6 stacks of bins.... I think if that place was still around the way it was when it was Systems there would be great events going on there....

I loved System...there is a set that cirulates of JP there June 30th 2000...with Dangerous Dave Hanson...good times good times!!!

The only one worth mentioning for a consistantly good time time was life.

The vip thursdays was the shit..with alex lauterstein on the main floor late. the others were alwasy changing parties and struggling. System was very bridge & tunnel corn but did have a nice sounds system nothing ever really took off there though. Expo only had the cafe con leche party to speak of but by the time it arrived at expo the party itself was weak and watered down by rob.

Who remembers Club Expo and Life?

OMG....Expo...lol

I really hated that place, it kinda reminded me of a fake small version of Palladium... But to be honest with you there could never be clubs these days like they used to be back in the days.

R.I.P - NYC Club Scene

OMG....Expo...lol

I really hated that place, it kinda reminded me of a fake small version of Palladium... But to be honest with you there could never be clubs these days like they used to be back in the days.

R.I.P - NYC Club Scene

Although i do agree that the NYC club scene is dead, make sure to keep an open mind :) Having a good time in a club IS relative. So is "back in the day"... whose day? I'm sure the clubs that you thought were good back in the day were crap to others and vise versa.

This thread caught my attention because my friend played systems many times "back in the day" but it was wack! but i do see that some people have fond memories of this place so all due respect to what they consider to be a good expereince, etc.

KEEP THE CHANNEL OPEN!

Although i do agree that the NYC club scene is dead, make sure to keep an open mind :) Having a good time in a club IS relative. So is "back in the day"... whose day? I'm sure the clubs that you thought were good back in the day were crap to others and vise versa.

This thread caught my attention because my friend played systems many times "back in the day" but it was wack! but i do see that some people have fond memories of this place so all due respect to what they consider to be a good expereince, etc.

KEEP THE CHANNEL OPEN!

I do have an open mind towards clubs that are around right now. I go out every weekend. When i say "back in the day" i mean my days. The clubs that i am referring to is Palladium, Tunnel, Twilo, Limelight. If some people felt that these clubs were crap then that is their opinion....lol

To be honest with you i liked the venue Systems, i did not like the parties they had there. In the original post i was talking about the Sound System that they had.