Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The hook up in Las Vegas

VegasStatusVIP

Hello everyone!

My name is Raul and I have recently opened Vegas Status VIP, a VIP Hosting company here in Las Vegas.

Our team is made up of individuals who have been on the customer side of this industry for quite some time and know what it's like to be taken care of properly. In this time we have established very strong relationships with key members of the nightlife industry.

So, if you, or anyone you know is planning a trip to Sin City and need the hook up, let us know. We get the best deals on bottle service. Our services also include limo, golf, restaurant and spa reservations.

Also, when you use our services, you can rest assured that you will NEVER have to wait in the horrid lines at a club!!

Check us out at www.vegasstatusvip.com .

Thanks!

Raul Klein

CEO / President

Vegas Status VIP, LLC

r_klein@vegasstatusvip.com

Uhh....well buddy....this is Party Promotions....not enough sleep? Too much partying buddy? Hahahahaha :moon:

Good job my man, good job. Good to see you posted it on EVERY city possible, hey, even international :rock:. Definitely need to post it under Car & Bikes.... and defiinetly under Fashion. lol

Hey buddy...a successfull bussinessman knows how to use the free resources allocated to him...even if it means getting an infraction and called a spammer! hahahahahaha....oh well.

Either way, I got attention and that was my goal!!!

lol. I think you did a good job in getting attention. That is the point of this board. By the way, if you need graphics done for your business, let me know.

• 1 month later...

I'm new to Vegas and at some point will need a hookup and your new venture sounds like the one. Good luck, I'll be in touch soon.

Hello everyone!

My name is Raul and I have recently opened Vegas Status VIP, a VIP Hosting company here in Las Vegas.

Our team is made up of individuals who have been on the customer side of this industry for quite some time and know what it's like to be taken care of properly. In this time we have established very strong relationships with key members of the nightlife industry.

So, if you, or anyone you know is planning a trip to Sin City and need the hook up, let us know. We can get great deals on bottle service. If bottle service is not what you are looking for, we will put you and your friends on the VIP list at any club in town free of charge as a one time courtesy. Our services also include limo, golf, restaurant and spa reservations.

Also, when you use our services, you can rest assured that you will NEVER have to wait in the horrid lines at a club!!

Check us out at www.vegasstatusvip.com ….currently you can only access our info, but within the next few weeks our full production web site will be up and running!

Thanks!

Raul Klein

CEO / President

Vegas Status VIP, LLC

r_klein@vegasstatusvip.com

• 1 month later...

Thanks for posting up the how and what to's. I have not one BUT 2 bachlorette parties to plan soon. One in April and the other in May. both for about 10 girls each. One group wants to do the "Party Bus" and club hop thing, and the other is looking for table/bottle VIP service at specific venues. So I will def be checking out both sites. :)

• 2 months later...

I just wanted to thank and sing the praises of Vegas status VIP, I just finished my first bach party this past weekend. I have never been so taken care of before. I love, love, love princess treatment. And I think all the girls felt the same. The only thing we had to worry about was having fun. We did not worry about, oh is the limo on time, are we late to the club, can we get in, what should we order, where's the wait staff. all our needs where taken care of and them some. Thank You soooo much. I will def. be seeing you again in May.:clap2::beer::aright:

• 2 weeks later...

Given the recent rush of posers and frauds, thought I'd jump in here and give my support to Vegas Status VIP.

I've worked with a LOT of different hosts in Vegas over the years, and I can promise you that Vegas Status is one of only two services I've come across that have met all of the following criteria on every single occasion that I've dealt with them:

1. Absolute reliability. They don't back out on any promise they make, don't exaggerate about who they are or what they offer, and take care of their clients in a timely fashion.

2. Detailed, personal and direct knowledge and experience. Want to know what's going down on a particular weekend and/or a particular location before it's announce to the public? Talk to Vegas Status. Not only are they informed, but they're honest about every situation. Look no further than their educating CP readers last fall about the status of Rehab 2007.

3. Connections, connections, connections! Holy crap, these guys know EVERYONE. I'm not just talking about knowing hosts that work the front of the house. Hell, it only takes is a few repeat visits to clubs for people (even schmucks like me) in order to "know" hosts all over town. VIP services are about so much more than simply getting in. It's about getting the best locations, meeting the best people, having the best time.

4. Down to earth. These guys are honest, humble and relaxed. They're not trying to impress anyone, they don't throw around an ego and they never wear chips on their shoulders.

DISCLAIMER: I won't deny that a few of the individuals representing Vegas Status VIP are friends of mine. What's important to note is that they've become friends of mine largely because they've been an important part of the best nights I've ever spent in Vegas.

Given the recent rush of posers and frauds, thought I'd jump in here and give my support to Vegas Status VIP.

I've worked with a LOT of different hosts in Vegas over the years, and I can promise you that Vegas Status is one of only two services I've come across that have met all of the following criteria on every single occasion that I've dealt with them:

1. Absolute reliability. They don't back out on any promise they make, don't exaggerate about who they are or what they offer, and take care of their clients in a timely fashion.

2. Detailed, personal and direct knowledge and experience. Want to know what's going down on a particular weekend and/or a particular location before it's announce to the public? Talk to Vegas Status. Not only are they informed, but they're honest about every situation. Look no further than their educating CP readers last fall about the status of Rehab 2007.

3. Connections, connections, connections! Holy crap, these guys know EVERYONE. I'm not just talking about knowing hosts that work the front of the house. Hell, it only takes is a few repeat visits to clubs for people (even schmucks like me) in order to "know" hosts all over town. VIP services are about so much more than simply getting in. It's about getting the best locations, meeting the best people, having the best time.

4. Down to earth. These guys are honest, humble and relaxed. They're not trying to impress anyone, they don't throw around an ego and they never wear chips on their shoulders.

DISCLAIMER: I won't deny that a few of the individuals representing Vegas Status VIP are friends of mine. What's important to note is that they've become friends of mine largely because they've been an important part of the best nights I've ever spent in Vegas.

Thank you very much for the post my man....Like I told you before...The joy that comes from me is seeing everyone having those incredible moments. And the rants and raves about how much of a good time they had. Because they were with me having a VIP experience.

• 3 weeks later...

I know this is late, but I just wanted to take a moment to thank VegasStatus for a wonderful and fun weekend in Vegas VIP style. :) This was the bunch of girls that went to Vegas for the bachlorette party. Started with party bus, where we drank and danced for an 1 1/2 hours, then we went to Jet, where we had table bottle service in the very excellent "House room", the music was great, the people and the vibe were awsome. A Special thanx to Dave, the head dude in charge...You rock!! To M.J. our own security guy for the night...Thanx for keepin us safe and feeling very VIP :) and to Whitney, the bottle service genie... You are so sweet, to bad we didnt get to meet Cameron and Drew that night hehehehe :) The night ended with an early breakfast at Grand Lux at 0430am, then limo to sleepy town. Thanx for all the Love.

kimsgirlz.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Thank you for your continued support. We have recently undergone a huge transfer of website service providers and services, so if you have submitted any requests and have not heard back, we do apologize.

Unfortunately we went through a bleak moment in cyberspace and our e-mail server was lost.

However, we are still here and stronger than ever, so please accept our apologies for trip plans not being responded to by our staff.

That being said, LET'S KEEP THE PARTY GOING!