Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Louie Devito?

Does anyone still listens to him im just wondering. Also please put some of your opinions about him.

Id rather listen to hip hop than that commercial cheeseeeeeness. If i was to ever step foot in a place where this guy is DJ'ing (Will Never Happen) i would make sure i have heavy duty protection for my ears. WAWAWEWA

i'll agree with you there.

and there ya go. regardless of how much tiesto makes from his DJ gigs, album sales, productions, merchanside sales, and his record labels, the guy knows how to sell a product. His passion for what he does should not be looked down upon. He loves what he is doing and just happens to be making a pretty penny by doing so

i see no difference between tiesto and devito.

they both started in the music with a passion and a hope of being underground and now make cookie-cutter predictable music. Tiesto just happens to be more popular than devito.

i disagree first off i dont think louie devito makes any tracks he just dj's

tiesto is one of the pioneers of trance music devito is one of the downfalls of house music

tiesto was one of very few djs that can blend the right amount of trance,tech-trance and techno into their sets and make it work

i agree like around 2003 to end of 2005 he was too predictable and very popular

but these days hes playin alot underground and more diverse like he used to be

devito is garbage i dont know how you can put them 2 in the same sentence

Louie DeVito rules man! He's better than Tiesto and all other DJ's. He's the best! F all Ya'll cause you don't know what you're talking about. I do. (getting smacked by someone beside me)

Wheew! That wasn't me talking. My computer was hijacked by a KTU guido fan.

Carry on!