Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nurse, the Time of Death for Miami is 11:30am

SlickSlider

I agree.

Although new here, I can say that one of the issues,from what I see is a lack of involvement outside of the boards. Collectively, if there we more

gatherings outside the forums... bars, clubs, concerts... maybe even the occasional small house party, it would give the board more spark.

Ive posted a few requests for meet ups on Ft Lauderdale, without success. By no means am I going to give up tho. I met Mike (HomerSimpson) and he seems like a cool guy.

Your guys/gals ideas ?

ahhh you shoulda been on CP about 4 years ago if you wanted meet-ups and parties. LOL

Those were the good ol' days...

anyway, if you go out in lauderdale, you can always pm me and i'll tell you if i'm out.. i'm always out of town or busy but i do try to make it out on occassion...

I heard about an incident somewhere where there was a fire in a skyscraper caused by faulty electrical wiring leading to a clothes drier. Nobody was hurt, but they were in danger until they could be evacuated by firefighters.

Basically, the situation was dier in a higher spire when a wire to a drier caused a fire and turned the floor into a pire, and Judy Meyer was saved by a firefighter I'd be a liar and denier to say I didn't admire.

And that's all that I have to say about that.

I heard about an incident somewhere where there was a fire in a skyscraper caused by faulty electrical wiring leading to a clothes drier. Nobody was hurt, but they were in danger until they could be evacuated by firefighters.

Please keep your firefighter fantasies to yourself. :D

So how does Thursday nite sound for everyone?

It's probably not going to work for me. This Thursday won't, I mean. It won't work on Wednsday either, because quite frankly, Thursday's just don't occur on Wednsdays. My work schedule is all discombobulated for the short term time being. :banghead:

It's probably not going to work for me. This Thursday won't, I mean. It won't work on Wednsday either, because quite frankly, Thursday's just don't occur on Wednsdays. My work schedule is all discombobulated for the short term time being. :banghead:

LOL

No sweat.. we can shoot for next week

Wednesday. Not Wednsday.

If only you spent as much time studying English as you do building Lego anal beads, maybe you'd be able to proudly proclaim that you can speak one language. :D

Wednesday. Not Wednsday.

If only you spent as much time studying English as you do building Lego anal beads, maybe you'd be able to proudly proclaim that you can speak one language. :D

If only you could be as funny as you are anal about spelling and typos...you'd actually be funny. :biggrin: