Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Borat?

eurolisa

ok i bet this was asked before but since i just got back and havent checked old msj i was wondering if u anyone saw the movie and what they think of borat in general.

i never really paid any attention to him until i saw him on regis i thought he was really funny, and me personal didn't get offended, he made me really laugh hard lol.

what do u all think of him?

is this really funny? killing the same joke 500 times in a row?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JniwaIZlcWg&eurl=

Its not funny more than once when you hear it more than once, but he's telling it each time to a different interviewer or crowd. Like this person posted under that:

your point isn't valid, he's telling it to different audiences. If a comedian goes on tour, go to two shows and you'll see pretty much the same thing.. it's called an "ACT". Watch the same thing whenever you see a movie star appear on talk shows to hype their new movies.. they all talk the same bit over and over again.

Not trying to play devil’s advocate, but aren’t you being a bit hypocritical? How many times can you possibly copy and paste “sexybabdâ€â€™s myspace blogs followed by “:laugh::laugh::laugh:â€, and still be proud of your originality?

sexybabdyd is hillarious on so many levels. The contradictions, the materialism, the multiple changes of carrers and sexuality. Its just fucking amazingly multi-dimensional.

Borat on the other hand is doing what yakov smirnov did in the 80's....Dress strange and speak in a funny voice. Whoop-dee-doo. So what? If he spoke in his normal british accent nobody would pay him any mind.

Its like a white guy going yo yo yo yo yo mtv raps or squinting eyes and saying "me chinese".....just too simple for my tastes.

Its not saying the same joke 500 times in a row, its the peoples reactions to him are whats funny.. U see people let their guard down and see the prejudices and racism come out. Who could really believe he is from a country wehre they make homosexuals wear blue hats, and keep retarded people in cages.. When people here in america agree and show their stupidity thats whats funny..