Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Reasons Why Ciello Sucked Last Night

1. The Dance Floor Is Way Too Small And Had Way Too Many People.

2. They Had A Lot Of Foreign People Who Were Looking For Fights

3. The Girls Were Old And Past Their Prime

4. The Music Was Horrible! I Felt Like I Was At The Culture Club!

5. People Dress As If They Are Going To A Wedding It Is A Fukin Club!!!! Dress Relaxed And Dance!!!

1. Cielo is by definition a SMALL club, and most people prefer it that way because of the more intimate feeling. If you want a big dance floor, don't bother going to Cielo, you won't be missed.

2. Wasn't there so I can't comment, but Wednesday nights are hardly a night where you will find aggressive people. In fact that's something you rarely see at Cielo. It's not something I've seen, especially at a deep house night anywhere in the city

3. Go to Pangaea or some other pretentious place if that's such a concern for you. It's a place for music heads.

4. You go to a Louie Vega and Kevin Hedge night and what music did you expect? Pots and pans tribal techno? It's a deep house night and one of the best in the city. Culture Club type music? That's hysterical, either deep house isn't your thing (in which case you shouldn't have been there), or you are just clueless.

5. A wedding? C'mon, your credibility is shit with all the other comments you made, I won't even address this one.

Please do us and yourself a favor and stay away from Cielo.

1. Cielo is by definition a SMALL club, and most people prefer it that way because of the more intimate feeling. If you want a big dance floor, don't bother going to Cielo, you won't be missed.

2. Wasn't there so I can't comment, but Wednesday nights are hardly a night where you will find aggressive people. In fact that's something you rarely see at Cielo. It's not something I've seen, especially at a deep house night anywhere in the city

3. Go to Pangaea or some other pretentious place if that's such a concern for you. It's a place for music heads.

4. You go to a Louie Vega and Kevin Hedge night and what music did you expect? Pots and pans tribal techno? It's a deep house night and one of the best in the city. Culture Club type music? That's hysterical, either deep house isn't your thing (in which case you shouldn't have been there), or you are just clueless.

5. A wedding? C'mon, your credibility is shit with all the other comments you made, I won't even address this one.

Well put!!!!

1. The Dance Floor Is Way Too Small And Had Way Too Many People.

2. They Had A Lot Of Foreign People Who Were Looking For Fights

3. The Girls Were Old And Past Their Prime

4. The Music Was Horrible! I Felt Like I Was At The Culture Club!

5. People Dress As If They Are Going To A Wedding It Is A Fukin Club!!!! Dress Relaxed And Dance!!!

Maybe you'll be more comfortable at Pacha this Saturday for left over classics party.

The fact that it is small sucks ass, no room to dance, and the crowd is a bunch of stiffs, the music was horrible, it is a small versios of webster hall, for some reason, I wanted to start chating USA USA USA!

You comparing Webster to Ciello? What are you some FABULOS person who wants to be seen and hang with the beautiful people.Ciello is waaaayyyyy outta ya league.Stick to that Tourist trap Webster Hall.

lol.... ;) for real though if u don't like small clubs don't go to cielo. i love that intimate feeling in there....ive never seen an agressive crowd there in my life. on teh contrary ive seen it more in the big clubs like crobar, where some of the B & T kids are pushing me to get by and stepping on my feet and spilling my drink on me.

hmmm and it appears that people come a little more dressy becuz it's in a more trendy area and many models come through there.......

well at least he gave it a shot....hope he finds a club he is comfortable in.

I enjoy going to Cielo too, but I could see what slugger is saying. There is a lot of Euro trash that hangs out in that place. It's not a prototypical "New York club". To each his own...

lmao at euro trash. ill admit they sometimes are there but are def not outnumbering in the club.

Perfect response. Also louie vega has fans all over the world who come to visit his parties, maybe some were there hehe.

Models!?!?!?! Wow you people must be on drugs, there are NO models there! It was old, smeely foreign people, and like fat old chics trying to pretend they were 19! That is pretty funny! The cfslugger did not see many americans or women under 25!!!!!

lol yes there are models on occassion in there....maybe the nights when u were there it was like that. lmao at ur comment hahaaaa

*dead* @ the Webster Hall banner. There ya go.

If it was classics night, who do you expect to be there? Ditzy teenyboppers who think that the sun rises and sets on Tiesto or some shit - or people who know, REMEMBER and appreciate that *classic* music?! :laugh:

What I wanna know is how was LAST NIGHT?! :)

Wow bella that was amazing giving out your bra size like that, lolol, you mustve went to hofstra or one of thoise classy i colleges, The Slugger never strikes out!!!

hahah i went to suny new paltz actually ;) and i was doing it to prove a point that i dont have 40DD veiny boobs like u had only hoped