Clubplanet Nightlife Community

tunnel aug.19 who's going?

i'll be there.. lets have a meetup!

brandie, let's meet up, and make plans for the school year! smile.gif i didn't know you knew Thorin! Thorin is mad cool, he is always so good about hooking me up with comps and such, I haven't seen him in ages. smile.gif

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

i think the reason for going to the tunnel again is b/c we're all willing to check it out one more time for johnny vicious.

yea, many aspects of the tunnel make it terrible right now, but i think that it's up to people to create a good, if not decent, vibe (don't get me wrong, music is key).

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

kitty19, i don't want to be rude or anything, but i find it hypocritical of you to say it's "up to the people to create a good, if not decent, vibe." and then you don't even help out and answer a question to someone who is willing to give tunnel a check out. doesn't seem like people are interested in creating a good vibe if you ask me. oh well...

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!

Kitty i dont even no u!!

BUT,

i wanna slap this BITCH

hahahah,

Be nicE!!!

and just cause the girl does not answear you,

dont get all pissy

BITCH

ok!

smile.gif

maybe she didnt give a damm

like me

*MUAH*

------------------

"This MuTha Fucka!! comes up to me!!! , and pulls out his D---,And gets all up in My shit, and has the mutha fukn nerve to ask "Am i hurting you" i was like "Mutha fucka, you are tickaling me, get your fat,crust,skanky,wanna be down"Fat ass off me............and pay me my 20 bucks!>> Sweet Pussy Pauline(NYC)

kitty - DEF!!! yep i know thorin. biggrin.gif he's good about free things, lol - like cosmopolitans - thanks again, tee hee!

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

brandie@optonline.net

i step away from my desk to attend to a meeting and then this girl starts rankin on me. goodness. meow, get your claws ready! uzi.gif

thanks jaysea for stickin up, smile.gif

libyagirl, i really don't know what the vibe is like at the tunnel anymore. i haven't been there in months, if not close to a year, but i guess what i was trying to say earlier is that we're willing to go in there "blind" and hopefully create a good night.

i don't think tunnel now will ever compare to vinyl/twilo. but like i said, just come out and give it a try. johnny vicious may not be DT or Junior, but he holds his ground.

the scene- will probably be a mix of everyone from ravers to grandpas.

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

jaysea who are you calling a bitch?! your dirty mouthed MUTHERFUCKER... oops... did i just say that? tongue.gif

just kidding.

btw, not trying to pissy. actually not pissed at all. just making a general comment about clubbers who "talk" about creating good vibes.

no doubt libyagirl, i am a nice kitty. it does get frustrating when people don't answer your question right away. we'll hopefully all get to meet up there, i am yet to meet another clubnyCer, though i have seen some around. cool-man.gif

you know, they should really have a link at the bottom of your posts for email addresses.

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

WHAT!

Bitch, let me kick in your crusty skanky boogly eyed, Bitch ass,

And put your head out wit my size 9!!

Hehe!!

JK!

smile.gif~ (0)

------------------

"This MuTha Fucka!! comes up to me!!! , and pulls out his D---,And gets all up in My shit, and has the mutha fukn nerve to ask "Am i hurting you" i was like "Mutha fucka, you are tickaling me, get your fat,crust,skanky,wanna be down"Fat ass off me............and pay me my 20 bucks!>> Sweet Pussy Pauline(NYC)

As far as Im concerned this is the PARTY of the summer. That place will be slamming that night. Think about it--Johnny Vicious's residency is about the most important one to come about in a NYC nightclub for sometime. Plus all the other rooms will be blasting with about 13 djs.

Johnny Vicious, his record shop inside the Tunnel, and the grand opening of this party--Please--you would be NUTZ to miss out on it.

As for those that think that TUNNEL is dead--in your dreams. Let me know the day after that party if you still feel the same. Im sure you won't.

Anyway, EVERBODY (and their mami too) will be there. Including me. eek.gifeek.gif

Johnny Vicious at the TUNNEL August 19th. A new chapter in the life of this club.

------------------

There must be a party going on around here!!!

I personaly think this party is going to flop big time.. Maybe not the first week, or maybe even the second.. As soon as someone doesnt get paid, thats the end.. Thats what Tunnel is known for.. NOT PAYING ANYONE..

------------------

Hit My Damn Music...

drgnfly, definitely try to come down! maybe we'll all finally meet; meeting all you people will definitely be a plus for the night.

i was also speculating the longevity of this party. i know that it seems like most people are willing to come for the first party, as i am, but how about a couple of months down the line? or even a year? i am apprehensive about that aspect, i don't really know if tunnel will ever have "regulars" again. creating a good vibe may help, but there are so many other factors to make this party continue, agree?

none of this...??

rave.gif

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

[This message has been edited by kitty19 (edited 08-08-2000).]