Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sean Bell topic

silver05

You know, sadly I could never get into the Current Events board, as every thread was the same.

One guy would first state that Bush took down the WTC himself citing “credible†articles from either homestead websites or myspace blogs. This would be usually followed by another guy posting a picture of himself aiming a gun, no matter how irrelevant it always was. Then for the grand finale, bigpopanils would appear, where he would always miserably fail at trying to issue “words of wisdom†and then quickly close the thread before anyone could make a personal attack about his hybrid aloha/mariachi shirts.

You know, sadly I could never get into the Current Events board, as every thread was the same.

One guy would first state that Bush took down the WTC himself citing “credible†articles from either homestead websites or myspace blogs. This would be usually followed by another guy posting a picture of himself aiming a gun, no matter how irrelevant it always was. Then for the grand finale, bigpopanils would appear, where he would always miserably fail at trying to issue “words of wisdom†and then quickly close the thread before anyone could make a personal attack about his hybrid aloha/mariachi shirts.

i miss that board. i loved gettin under igloos skin

but towrads the end it was just s ultra neocon Igloo vs ultra lefty Destruction

cursing each other out

Its not white on black crime.. The cop who shot 31x was lebanese/syrian.. Regardless rev al and his posse came out against the police and in this instance i agree with them.. The cops are not just in clubs they are in bars and shitty strip clubs looking for things wrong. No gun was found and these 3 guys were shot up...

All giuliani did was lock people up and thats what this city needed.. it was a mess with dinkins, but NYC is a bit like a police state now.. Cant even fart without getting some sort of ticket.. i do sorta miss the old days when the city had a spirt about it. now its just yuppie assholes who did not grow up here and moved b/c of friends and sex in the city.. then wonder why they get killed or mugged b/c they are walking alone on 12 ave at 5am..