Clubplanet Nightlife Community

EXACTA @ PACHA Saturday December 9th

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dont need to know where hes from just know he plays great music. thats all. dont get caught up in the names or the hoopla. he doesnt need all the tricks and gimmicks other djs need to stand out. his sets will stand out by themself. me and him have known each other for years now and I can say im one of the very few that has seen this thing start from the beginning. you come to pacha the 9th you will be left speechless.

exacta has a very large following in the UK and the label COMPULSIVE MUSIC is making lots of noises and is gettin support from Roger Sanchez, Erick Morillo, Trophy Twins, Mark Knight, and much more. He did Godskitchen in Birmingham with Funkagenda so maybe this is where the confusion came that hes frmo the UK. the dirty bitch is from Queens! hes one of my closest friends and ill be there to support as I always am. www.compulsivemusic.com to check out the flyer!

I am getting excited. I got a toy train yesterday to bring for toys for tots.

So I am coming around midnight. I am getting my girls to get gifts also.

Should be a lot of fun. I am excited to hear some gooooood music!!:clap2:

I love trains........How many girls we talkin bout here???

Myself and 4 others. Do you know if that is for the whole night?

Or do you have to bring a gift and get there before midnight??

On Friday, Dec. 8 and Saturday, Dec 9, you will receive free admission with a new, unwrapped toy until 12am. After 12am, admission will be only $10 with donation of a toy.

On Friday, Dec. 8 and Saturday, Dec 9, you will receive free admission with a new, unwrapped toy until 12am. After 12am, admission will be only $10 with donation of a toy.

i think it's great pacha is doing this... hopefully the turn out will be even greater since there is a cause..

Myself and 4 others. Do you know if that is for the whole night?

Or do you have to bring a gift and get there before midnight??

Make sure you stay far away from Nonmembername......He has been known to hump girls in public places.....Just find me, Ill protect you from him...