Clubplanet Nightlife Community

EDM Fans - A true legend Dec 2nd @ Love

Who said I need them? I'm not going there to dance - I'm just going there to bend your busted girlfriend over the DJ booth and force you to watch.

like i mentioned before....im spinning that night @ MUR.MUR.

otherwise i would come and take ur heart a deko this friday...

and u would definitely get pointed out by some of my friends in there who are on this site all of the time.....so consider urself blessed

u like techno....nuff said

like i mentioned before....im spinning that night @ MUR.MUR.

otherwise i would come and take ur heart a deko this friday...

and u would definitely get pointed out by some of my friends in there who are on this site all of the time.....so consider urself blessed

u like techno....nuff said

You're spinning what at Mur Mur? A toilet snake?

There might be a change of plans now - I might just have to stop by Mur Mur. And I'll tell you what: even after I bash your head into the toilet seat, I'm still not going to leave a tip in your basket or buy any candy.

You're spinning what at Mur Mur? A toilet snake?

There might be a change of plans now - I might just have to stop by Mur Mur. And I'll tell you what: even after I bash your head into the toilet seat, I'm still not going to leave a tip in your basket or buy any candy.

wow...im convinced ur tough....bwahahahaha

i'll drop some xtrax for u if u stop by.....bwahahahha

wow...im convinced ur tough....bwahahahaha

i'll drop some xtrax for u if u stop by.....bwahahahha

Bash Detroit techno all you want - I'm still going to ferociously carve you out your girlfriend's asshole later that night to one of Sven's sets at the Cocoon club.

Bash Detroit techno all you want - I'm still going to ferociously carve you out your girlfriend's asshole later that night to one of Sven's sets at the Cocoon club.

xtrax is in europe!!!!bwahahaha

i knew u were a poser/rookie/fag

go put a glowstick in ur butt u raver

these rookies never learn

no beef here.....just making a statement....

Techno is actually very big in NYC right now. There are many very good events all over NYC & Brooklyn with some AMAZING local and international talent. Maybe its not as big in the large clubs like crobar & pacha, but i still see those places booking Cox, The Tronic Treatment Guys, Mills, Liebing and other very big names.

even "trendy" places such as cielo have hosted and STILL host numerous TECHNO parties, such as the Robots bringing in Trentemoller, Matthew Dear just to name 2 that they have brought in the past 2 months.

Then you have others like The Bunker, Wolf + Lamb, blkmarket membership, Phono that also push the techno sound in its many forms and bring in some AMAZING talent.

Enjoying techno is one thing. yes, its not a sound for everyone. but saying that NO ONE in the city listens to it, is quite ignorant and wrong. Check out any one of the events i hae mentioned and you'll see that they are packed, with people having a GREAT time and rocking out...

Thanks for the big ups on Rolando. The man is a LEGEND and one of the best DJ's I've ever heard. I wasn't sure that NYC had the knowledge to grasp this booking when I did it, but I took a shot anyway. I've been getting an overwhelming response and I am excited to have Rolando join the family of artists at LOVE.

I also happen to really enjoy Subliminal's records as well as Underground Resistance, so go figure you guys. Rolando embodies that way of thinking, playing a vast array of both House & Detroit Techno.

Eddie If you're so anti-techno,then why are you on this predominantly dance music board? Also if Nobody listens to Techno someone forgot to tell the THOUSANDS of people that have come to some of my events for the likes of Juan Atkins, Derrick May, Dave Angel, Kevin Saunderson, Frankie Bones, Robert Armani, Marco Bailey and Paco Osuna to name a few.

Here's the flyer....party is only $10 b4 midnight!!

ur-webflyer.gif

Thanks for the big ups on Rolando. The man is a LEGEND and one of the best DJ's I've ever heard. I wasn't sure that NYC had the knowledge to grasp this booking when I did it, but I took a shot anyway. I've been getting an overwhelming response and I am excited to have Rolando join the family of artists at LOVE.

I also happen to really enjoy Subliminal's records as well as Underground Resistance, so go figure you guys. Rolando embodies that way of thinking, playing a vast array of both House & Detroit Techno.

Eddie If you're so anti-techno,then why are you on this predominantly dance music board? Also if Nobody listens to Techno someone forgot to tell the THOUSANDS of people that have come to some of my events for the likes of Juan Atkins, Derrick May, Dave Angel, Kevin Saunderson, Frankie Bones, Robert Armani, Marco Bailey and Paco Osuna to name a few.

Here's the flyer....party is only $10 b4 midnight!!

ur-webflyer.gif

congrats on the booking rob. fucking STELLAR!

ravers and techno

ravers and techno

ravers and techno

ravers and techno

ravers and techno

ravers and techno

ravers and techno

ravers and techno

ravers and techno

ravers and techno

ravers and techno

ravers and techno

ravers and techno

ravers and techno

ravers and techno

ravers and techno

ravers and techno

ravers and techno

ravers and techno

ravers and techno

ravers and techno

ravers and techno

ravers and techno

ravers and techno

ravers and techno

ravers and techno

ravers and techno

ravers and techno

ravers and techno

ravers and techno

ravers and techno

ravers and techno

ravers and techno

ravers and techno

ravers and techno

ravers and techno

ravers and techno

ravers and techno

ravers and techno

ravers and techno

ravers and techno

ravers and techno

ravers and techno

ravers and techno

ravers and techno

ravers and techno

ravers and techno

ravers and techno

ravers and techno

ravers and techno

ravers and techno

ravers and techno

ravers and techno

ravers and techno

ravers and techno

ravers and techno

Holy shit!

What a great party. Danced my ass off (shin splints are KILLING me now!)

will write a more thourough review later, but holy mother of god.........what a treat.

Thanks to Rob for throwing such an awesome, awesome party.

I'm Off to get some pizza and booze and recooperate.