Clubplanet Nightlife Community

eddies wisdom of day:

eddie4

hey

eddie3

hip hop monster

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

dude . i dont know whats your problem .. why u giving me negative points and challenging me to dance ..

i have no interest in your challenge .. and i got nothing to prove to u ..

have fun somewhere else

oh .. and i wont give u negative points like u gave me .. it is simply stupid

grow up

the EDDIE

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We are looking for attractive people to work at NYC's most chic upscale tanning salon in downtown SOHO. Duties are running the front desk, greeting clients, selling lotions and pakages as well as collecting money. We have daytime and evening shifts avaliable. Please PM me if you would like to come in for an interview

eddie new wisdom of day:

today is aids warnness day so if you and your crew tag team chiks tonite make sure you share same condom

oh i will be spinnnen at mur-mur tonitte so stop by bouth and say whatup and grab free mix cd

ps - boston herbs is WHACK

Hello everyone ..

If this thread does not make any sense to you then please move on .. otherwise .. read on ..

It seems that I messed up on this place .. and I hurt someone that was so close to my heart .. some one i loved with all my heart .. no matter what happened between us ..

I used to say that regardless of what other people do to you .. and regardless how they hurt you …. you should always be a better person … and forgive them ... and don’t fix a problem with another one .. but guess what .. I did the total opposite of that …. and so the result is that people saw me saying shit (coz I was hurt) ... and so assumed I am full of shit .. lunatic .. possessive .. threatening .. crazy … etc. etc. you name it ..

I guess my problem is that sometimes what I think of ... I just spill out … without thinking .. thinking that this a free forum and people do that .. well that was a mistake ..

Another problem I had was that .. I did put a lot of personal business on line without thinking .. acting on my emotions … another big mistake

And no matter what happened between us and who is right or wrong .. I believe I owe u an apology would like to say this:

Bella ... I am sorry I said shit on CP .. and sorry for all the stupid postings .. no matter what happened between us I had no right to post it on cp .. hope you can be happy in your life .. enjoy this place ..and all the clubbings you can have .. with all those wonderful friends you have ... who defend you .. regardless ..

AND TO MAKE EVEYRONE HAPPY I AM OFFICIALLY QUITTING THIS FORUM (CP) .. I WILL NEVER POST ON THIS FORUM ANYMORE .. THIS WAY I WONT POST SHIT . I WONT SAY SHIT . AND I WONT HEAR SHIT ..

If anyone wants to pm me .. for any comps I can help with or to say hi . or of course to curse me .. feel free to do so .. I might be reading my pms from time to time ..

Good luck everyone .. have fun postings …. and take care of yourself

Peace

The SHEHATEME

OMFG...He/Shehateme for prez...fer sure!!! 5.gif

cookie can i give you one piece of advice. and i hope and pray that you follow it.

please never, never, never ever take medical advice from bella.

thank you

Hello everyone ..

If this thread does not make any sense to you then please move on .. otherwise .. read on ..

The SHEHATEME

So I went out with Bella from June 2005 to I guess January 2006. We would be together almost every weekend being we lived in different states…I say I guess about when it ended because I had to find out myself that we were no longer dating…

No phone call, no note, nothing… The last time I spent at her place was mid-January, but I have heard little since… I called her and sent her emails, only to be ignored or told she was not feeling well…Nothing…I was very careful of not being over bearing and only wrote or called once or twice a week…It was finally in late February I asked through pm if are going out anymore… She said that she was so stressed and that no, if I needed an answer, the answer was no… Then the next day she said she was sorry… not knowing what she was sorry about, I again asked for a phone call… I still have not heard from her by phone, she has not shown the respect to tell me in person, or by phone as to why she left me hanging for a month and a half… I have asked countless times for some sort of closure and to at least call me…Nothing….Serious relationship or not, it’s not what you do to a guy you’ve been fucking for six months.

So why do I write this? To send a message to girls not to do this to a guy…It is so hurtful. You could never imagine how hurtful it is until it’s done to you… I’ve never been treated as such. I’ve had girls cheat on me, yet they were woman enough to admit it and tell me… I never got any sort of respectful break-up...I get pm’s and emails from a girl I’ve been fucking for six months. And that’s if she writes me…As weird as it may be to make a public post about this… I really cared for the girl… and thought she felt the same through her words and actions …and to the guys, just be careful of things like this.

Hello everyone ..

It seems that I messed up on this place .. and I hurt someone that was so close to my heart .. some one i loved with all my heart .. no matter what happened between us ..

I used to say that regardless of what other people do to you .. and regardless how they hurt you …. you should always be a better person … and forgive them ... and don’t fix a problem with another one .. but guess what .. I did the total opposite of that …. and so the result is that people saw me saying shit (coz I was hurt) ... and so assumed I am full of shit .. lunatic .. possessive .. threatening .. crazy … etc. etc. you name it ..

I guess my problem is that sometimes what I think of ... I just spill out … without thinking .. thinking that this a free forum and people do that .. well that was a mistake ..

Another problem I had was that .. I did put a lot of personal business on line without thinking .. acting on my emotions … another big mistake

And no matter what happened between us and who is right or wrong .. I believe I owe u an apology would like to say this:

Bella ... I am sorry I said shit on CP .. and sorry for all the stupid postings .. no matter what happened between us I had no right to post it on cp .. hope you can be happy in your life .. enjoy this place ..and all the clubbings you can have .. with all those wonderful friends you have ... who defend you .. regardless ..

AND TO MAKE EVEYRONE HAPPY I AM OFFICIALLY QUITTING THIS FORUM (CP) .. I WILL NEVER POST ON THIS FORUM ANYMORE .. THIS WAY I WONT POST SHIT . I WONT SAY SHIT . AND I WONT HEAR SHIT ..

If anyone wants to pm me .. for any comps I can help with or to say hi . or of course to curse me .. feel free to do so .. I might be reading my pms from time to time ..

Good luck everyone .. have fun postings …. and take care of yourself

Peace

The SHEHATEME

dont worry about it.