Clubplanet Nightlife Community

In case ur wondering what the Mask is up to...

ghhhhhost

real and sincere .. i will tell u what u dont wana hear .. if u r my friend . simply coz i care .. i wont kiss your ass . and i dont want u to kiss mine either .. i stand by my friends .. till death .. friends are wonderful thing to have .. and close friends are amazing to have .. i'd rather have one or two close friends than 100's fake ones ..i am pure and clean .. no drugs, no drinking, no smoking for me .. just water .. soda ... juice and milk .. hehe .. i am looking to make friends and learn from others .. life is such a short thing .. and we cant waste it fighting or ignoring the beauty of it .. use your life to the best .. and make sense outta it .. and leave wars behind u .. it wont do u any good ...... please be good person .. clean ... not a crackhead .. or mafia dealer .. hehe .. and u can be my friendif u can dance .. or wana join the crew . u r more than welcome to be my friend ... peace out everyone

• 1 month later...