Clubplanet Nightlife Community

josh wink last night

hell yeah. I had a blast on Friday. got wayyyyy too drunk though.

my somewhat hazy thoughts on Friday...

I have never seen Love that packed. There was still a good crowd when they closed up around 6 or so.

Josh Wink showed spots of brilliance, although he lost me a few times throughout the night. he opened up with some crazy shit, was killing it for a few hours and then went very chill for a bit. The guy who played before Wink on the main floor was playing very hard as an opener for Wink I thought though, so that could be why Wink started out more banging. Wink really is a master though...such a nice guy too...can't wait til he comes back around.

The music in the front room was awesome all night as well. I think Zack was playing when I first walked in and had a nice vibe going. The kids who went on afterwards were on point as well.

overall, great night.

def :) i said the same thing when i walked in there around 1. i was like, ive never seen this place so crowded!!!

i didnt hear zack spin but i know al (deepspell) was in the bar area area later on in the night too and was doing a good job...

i was really impressed with josh wink....overall, he really had me dancing most of the entire time i was there.

love closed at 6?

all i have to say is WOW. best party at love in a while.....good crowd, dancing, slammin music. <3 josh! LOVED what i heard, i left early though, around 430.

there is something about your post that make me cringe when i read them. i think i have met you out once or twice also and you were not much better in REAL life either. haven't you only started going out like 3 months ago?

xoxo

angry bitch Maria :finger:

there is something about your post that make me cringe when i read them. i think i have met you out once or twice also and you were not much better in REAL life either. haven't you only started going out like 3 months ago?

xoxo

:laugh: look whos back

xoxo

wtf is ur problem? cringe? what is wrong with you. ive never met u in person either nor do i ever want to. bitch is an understatement....and to answer your question, ive been going out since i was 18. just moved down to nyc area 2 1/2 years ago, which is when i was going out down here. get a life.

if people have nothing better to do then to ruin threads im out of here

this party was a lot of fun, definitely the most packed I have seen LOVE. It actually felt like a club instead of just a cool place to hang out. I liked everyone's sets except Josh Wink, who got a little trancey for me later on. Not saying that's a bad thing, just not my style. I hope they can do this party again, it drew a really fun crowd and it was the most fun I've had on a Friday in awhile.

I hope they can do this party again, it drew a really fun crowd and it was the most fun I've had on a Friday in awhile.

we're back in February and then on a once a month basis thereafter, and with some big nights in the works. :getdown:

I'm happy to hear everyone had as much fun as we did. I personally really liked Josh's set, although I agree, he did take it down a notch around 4 am or so. Didn't hear his last hour, but from what I heard he brought the energy back up.

Thanks to all the djs for throwing down great sets in both rooms of the club.

also gotta thank Love's staff for helping make it as successful a night as it was. We're really looking forward ot the next one.

also gotta thank Love's staff for helping make it as successful a night as it was. We're really looking forward ot the next one.

even though i went with rolando on saturday over wink on friday (heard wink was more packed too :() i have to agree that love's staff is the best of any club in the city