Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Its the SexxxybabyD DIVORCE pool! Now NSFW (Thanks Fred)

hehateme

I have to admit I think that was quite possibly sexxybabyd's best post EVER....very thought out and well written...I actually read it and understood exactly where she was coming from and for once felt bad for her.

Fred, although I know you will probably continue I think it's time you give her a break. I mean she is pregnant and just got married. Atleast give them some time to themselves and hope the baby is healthy.

Dee I wish you the and the baby the best <3

You look beautiful by the way <3

and for the record I am going with 5 months for the pool :)

I have to admit I think that was quite possibly sexxybabyd's best post EVER....very thought out and well written...I actually read it and understood exactly where she was coming from and for once felt bad for her.

Fred, although I know you will probably continue I think it's time you give her a break. I mean she is pregnant and just got married. Atleast give them some time to themselves and hope the baby is healthy.

Dee I wish you the and the baby the best <3

You look beautiful by the way <3

and for the record I am going with 5 months for the pool :)

So you're saying before the baby then?

I don't see how no one else thinks it's just weird that this kid keeps tabs on my via my myspace profile. I have kept it private and I JUST ADDED that new picture to my profile about 15 min ago and it's already on the board.

You never answered my question .... what is ur hard on with me?

Why the dedication posts? One minute you're being nice and next you're posting about my divorce?? I mean, what normal person stalks someone's profile and then sits there and has a giggle while he posts about my demise?

And what makes you think I married my husband for money? Have I EVER said anything along the lines that I'm only with him because he has money? Did it ever occur to you that yea we may be like any other normal young married couple that we are struggling as well and go through hard times as well?

I took myself off of this site to leave the past behind me. To leave all the stupidity that I did and that others have said about my life to start a new one for myself, and yet you seem to be the only person who has to light a fire under it time and time again, but for what? Your own personal gain? What do you get out of it?

Are you trying to remind me of what a "dumbass" I was

Yes, I admit it I was young and did stupid shit, I came to terms with it and moved on. I have never sat here and tried to come off as a complete asshole to anyone, if anything I went to all the meetups and made friends with a lot of people which to this day I still consider friends, and some who I thought were friends but yet still liked to talk shit but that's just their own problem. I have never done anything to hurt anyone else's feelings, or bring up things from their past when they are moving into a great future just to hurt them.

Even those that I know that have made greater mistakes than I have, but have proved to move on, I gave them that credit and applauded them for cleaning up their act. Keep in mind I came onto this board when I was 16 years old, and through it all I made my life public.

But for once, I'd like to keep it private. I am very happy at where I am in my life right now, and I am ASKING you to please just stop, and leave my life alone.

Thank you

Nice job pumpkin.

Put it to bed, Fred, and let the girl be. Do you have so little in life that you must chase after her constantly and keep trying to drag her down for some meager attempt at entertaining yourself? She just told you that she is trying to rise above her mistakes of the past, but you're not willing to see her rise up when you get more kicks out of imagining her falling down. You've become her stalker dude. That shit ain't normal.

a) The thread lacks humor. Im reporting it to Gladd. And to Glaad.

B) The thread is not interesting. Who cares? Mark Cuban grabbing Lola's ass is even more interesting than this.

c) There is nothing interesting. It's about as interesting as thinking about Ante infront of a Playstation 3.

d) I'm sicking Crowina on you.

I don't see how no one else thinks it's just weird that this kid keeps tabs on my via my myspace profile. I have kept it private and I JUST ADDED that new picture to my profile about 15 min ago and it's already on the board.

You never answered my question .... what is ur hard on with me?

Why the dedication posts? One minute you're being nice and next you're posting about my divorce?? I mean, what normal person stalks someone's profile and then sits there and has a giggle while he posts about my demise?

And what makes you think I married my husband for money? Have I EVER said anything along the lines that I'm only with him because he has money? Did it ever occur to you that yea we may be like any other normal young married couple that we are struggling as well and go through hard times as well?

I took myself off of this site to leave the past behind me. To leave all the stupidity that I did and that others have said about my life to start a new one for myself, and yet you seem to be the only person who has to light a fire under it time and time again, but for what? Your own personal gain? What do you get out of it?

Are you trying to remind me of what a "dumbass" I was

Yes, I admit it I was young and did stupid shit, I came to terms with it and moved on. I have never sat here and tried to come off as a complete asshole to anyone, if anything I went to all the meetups and made friends with a lot of people which to this day I still consider friends, and some who I thought were friends but yet still liked to talk shit but that's just their own problem. I have never done anything to hurt anyone else's feelings, or bring up things from their past when they are moving into a great future just to hurt them.

Even those that I know that have made greater mistakes than I have, but have proved to move on, I gave them that credit and applauded them for cleaning up their act. Keep in mind I came onto this board when I was 16 years old, and through it all I made my life public.

But for once, I'd like to keep it private. I am very happy at where I am in my life right now, and I am ASKING you to please just stop, and leave my life alone.

Thank you

:bowdown: :bowdown:

:blah: :blah: :blah:

ya'll are soft

I’m sorry Danielle for constantly berating you. I’m ashamed to say that it stems from my jealousy, as I always loved you, and it tears away at my inner being that you always rejected me and that I had to settle for a mail-order bride from the Philippines. Please give me a chance and elope with me. I can take good care of you and your baby as I just doubled my salary. Moreover, you can get all the Dior bags and haircuts you want.