Clubplanet Nightlife Community

hotels in queens

dre4

a couple of my greek buddies and i are thinking of coming up to astoria for new years to do it up at central

does anyone know of any decent hotels near the club or in a good area of astoria. nothing extravagant but no shitholes either

thanks in advance

Clearly any Queens hotel enthusiast must stay at the Kew Motor Inn....

lol the kew....classic..

there is a Marriot courtyard by LGA, its in asstoria and 5 minutes from central

any airport hotel is your best best,

think there is a raddision next door to that also

a couple of my greek buddies and i are thinking of coming up to astoria for new years to do it up at central

does anyone know of any decent hotels near the club or in a good area of astoria. nothing extravagant but no shitholes either

thanks in advance

You're coming all the way from South Beach to go to fucking Central?

What the fuck is wrong with you malaka? Let me guess - you're going to pregame at Cavo or Avenue with Anna and Artemis, where you guys will still talk about Euro 2004 or "your island".

Do what you want to do, just make sure that whoever is driving their father's Mercedes is sober.

DEF 100% the Kew Motor Inn off of the Grand Central Parkway and Union Turnpyke...I'd go with either the New York Skyline themed room or you can never go wrong with the Jacuzzi suite for an extra $4

never actually stayed a full night but figure about $63 for 4 hours

why would you only stay in a hotel for a couple of hrs??

super 8 on Broadway in Astoria near 14th street is about a 15 block walk to subway station.. use to live right down the block from it..not bad and easy to get into city with

DEF 100% the Kew Motor Inn off of the Grand Central Parkway and Union Turnpyke...I'd go with either the New York Skyline themed room or you can never go wrong with the Jacuzzi suite for an extra $4

never actually stayed a full night but figure about $63 for 4 hours

now dont quote me..but i believe if u catch a movie in the COllege Point Cinemaplex....and u bring ur stub to the Kew....u get a nifty lil discount