Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New Years Eve Roll Call

sancib

together as one is STILL, year after YEAR, better than Giant.... it never gets cancelled, better talent, better vibe, no drama... and its $45.

Not necessarily. I went to TAO last year, it was aight. But I stil prefer Giant, I know that they get kinks from time to time, but thy throw a kick ass party when they got their shyt together:)

hey, sanci, i have something to add on the new year's tip:

i've got all these friends complaining about how "all the djs have gone commmercial and don't care about the music anymore and nothing's as good as it used to be and the crowds are lame and there's no good vibe anywhere and everything's ruined and blahblahblah," and i've just gotta say this: what other city has as much talent as:

- sasha & digweed

- sander k

- armin

- ferry

- pvd

- deep dish

all in one night????? seriously, we've got it made. the only issue i find is the money, which i do think is bullshit, especially around the holidays, when people are out of money anyway. but it's just greedy any time of year. boo :no: .

but l.a. is one lucky city this new year's. to those who can afford it, i say "enjoy it :spin2: !"

hey, sanci, i have something to add on the new year's tip:

all in one night????? seriously, we've got it made. the only issue i find is the money, which i do think is bullshit, especially around the holidays, when people are out of money anyway. but it's just greedy any time of year. boo :no: .

but l.a. is one lucky city this new year's. to those who can afford it, i say "enjoy it :spin2: !"

Hey Ms.Weyes, I have a friend who had bought a new years ticket from last year, he hasnt redeemed it yet and I told him that I would take it off his hands for about $50, if he gives it to me, can U afford that?

Hey Ms.Weyes, I have a friend who had bought a new years ticket from last year, he hasnt redeemed it yet and I told him that I would take it off his hands for about $50, if he gives it to me, can U afford that?
yes, sanci; i'll jump at that :spin2: !!!

o, and sanci - check your pms. i won't be able to get to a computer from the 22nd till late 26th. details in the pm :) .