Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I'm the new kid...

Hello! Wow, friendly bunch so far I see... Thats good. I work for Nextel Communications, ya know, the cell phone company. I am in charge of about 6 people and they deal with customers who are having problems. Kinda customer service, but not. It's more programming and computer crap then anything. I used to live in BK... Bensonhurst. 154 Ave. P and West 9th. =)

------------------

You know everything will flow...

Clubs... Ummm, I used to be pretty open minded, then I went to Sound Factory. I'm addicted to the way J.P. hits me with the house. I like smaller clubs like S.F., Centro, Cheetah, etc, but not all of the commercial bullshit. I like hard deep house. No exceptions. I dunno, hard to say where I go now being that this is the time that sux for clubs. Everyone is in the Hamptons all weekend, and I'm not a fan of the Hamptons or the Jersey Shore. I'm always open to suggestions...

------------------

I don't know a Dan, but then again, I know a lot of people by face, not name. What department? Sales? If he's sales, I don't know him.

No. Not in Brooklyn anymore. Wish I did though. I miss it...

"Check out Twilo on Fridays (or also Vinyl - I hear thats good too)...though it gets very crowded for Sasha & Diggers and PvD nights...best bet on those nights is to go around 5/6am." <~~~~ yeah, I've been there a few times to see S & D. I love the music, but sometimes the crowd gets to me. Plus with all the shit going down at Twilo lately, I have noticed a lot of police watching and checking people. I don't want to deal with that. I have been really dissapointed with SF lately, so this has been my break period. Fall usually picks up all around. I'm waiting for then to really start checking out a few places.

Vinyl was phat, but the club was a shit hole. Don't get me wrong, I don't care too much whats around me as long as the music is good, but this place needed a grenade. Plus, it was tucked away behind some building in a neighborhood where I wondered if my car was going to be there when I came out. That place is a once in a while place for me.

Hi brandy and libyagirl! Hey, I'm out for the evening... I'll answer all posts when i come into work tomorrow... good night everyone...

------------------

I'm glad that there are other new people to the board besides me. Is there a lot of Westchester people on this board? Where is everyone from? I'm from upper Westchester, but most of my friends are from lower Westchester and the borough's.

------------------