Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Any exacta reviews??!!

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a shame that some of the crowd at pacha can't really appreciate someone like him playing a more advanced type of set...i mean they dance but do they understand the music at all? not to stereotype of course.

r people serious when they type shit like this?...."do they understand the music at all?" wtf is there to understand....you go, you dance, drink, do drugs, try and get laid and enjoy the night....it's not fucking rocket science

r people serious when they type shit like this?...."do they understand the music at all?" wtf is there to understand....you go, you dance, drink, do drugs, try and get laid and enjoy the night....it's not fucking rocket science

by "people" u mean someone u know, meaning me, and yes i was serious.

and i was trying to make it a polite way of saying that fucking chinatown who shows up and fills the entire dance floor fucked up on e and k doesnt really understand the music, let alone english. im sick of quality djs playing to a crowd who doesn't even know whose spinning.

is that not PC enough for u????

Nonmember name, I think you just sore cause Bella wont give it up to u.....Also I know what she is trying to say. She wanted there to more people like me, people who go and apperciate the music, not just get fucked up, and do the asian sway to any beat with bass. Dude.... I told u this before, please lay off all the Haterade......I know this is just a message board, and all in fun. But you do get you kicks by shitting on peoples parades. Get a new hobby home slice.

who cares if someone knows who is spinning or not as long as they are enjoying it...not every is industry like yourself you know...

and no shit i meant you...i quoted your post didn't i

and now....im quoting u aren't i? lmfao

haha im not really industry, i just dont enjoy dancing around w these fucked up azns everywhere, esp when they are so fucking RUDE. why are they always in pacha!?????

anyways people should go to have a good time, of course, but i think its just a shame when someone like brian (exacta) deserves a crowd that truly appreciates the music more than just the thumping basslines u know? im not saying 100 percent of the crowd should b that way, and of course he did his job by getting everyone dancing, etc. but it would just b nice, that's all.

id like to see him at a small room like cielo, would b sick actually.

by "people" u mean someone u know, meaning me, and yes i was serious.

and i was trying to make it a polite way of saying that fucking chinatown who shows up and fills the entire dance floor fucked up on e and k doesnt really understand the music, let alone english. im sick of quality djs playing to a crowd who doesn't even know whose spinning.

is that not PC enough for u????

haha nice... just sayin tho, what happens if they aren't packin in the dance floor... place would be a lot emptier, which would be good for u and everyone else enjoyin the music but bad for exacta/pacha, from a business sense.

that bein said... my boy's been preachin exacta to me for a while, d/l'ed that set and i'm ready to hit that up next month

Nonmember name, I think you just sore cause Bella wont give it up to u.....Also I know what she is trying to say. She wanted there to more people like me, people who go and apperciate the music, not just get fucked up, and do the asian sway to any beat with bass. Dude.... I told u this before, please lay off all the Haterade......I know this is just a message board, and all in fun. But you do get you kicks by shitting on peoples parades. Get a new hobby home slice.

bro hop off my dick...i was speaking with Bella...she is a big girl and can handle herself. I just think some people take this shit too serious. I go out all the time and never once have been bothered by these ZIPS...if you dont like them than avoid them. I think you people need to start drinking or doing more drugs and you wont even notice them. Just go out and have a good time. Has nothing to do with H8TING and you know if I was typing the same shit on some other thread rather than your boy Exacta's you would care less so dont be a hypocrite

dude wtf..u know music?? u didnt even recognize the melodic trance breakdown and u wana go and correct bella? please....

ur the biggest exacta fan now but where the fuck were u years ago when him and mike were just coming up?? nowhere..all u do is hop on real quick when u hear his name makin a buzz..where were u back in the days dude??

fact is ..all u do is just come here and BS..spare me..im done

haha nice... just sayin tho, what happens if they aren't packin in the dance floor... place would be a lot emptier, which would be good for u and everyone else enjoyin the music but bad for exacta/pacha, from a business sense.

that bein said... my boy's been preachin exacta to me for a while, d/l'ed that set and i'm ready to hit that up next month

i know what ur saying chan man , and its true, which makes me wonder about pacha lately.

*if someone can hook that up with exacta at cielo that would DEF be a great night.

re mikadondodon and ghhhhoost - its all good, i AM a big girl, no worries. ray was just agreeing w me re the music end of it. we both like exacta a lot.....im fine. all i was saying is that someone with that much talent and potential deserves to be recognized, that's all. everyone can go out and do their thing at the club, of course.

dude wtf..u know music?? u didnt even recognize the melodic trance breakdown and u wana go and correct bella? please....

ur the biggest exacta fan now but where the fuck were u years ago when him and mike were just coming up?? nowhere..all u do is hop on real quick when u hear his name makin a buzz..where were u back in the days dude??

fact is ..all u do is just come here and BS..spare me..im done

You really have zero idea about anything to do with the situation......Who da fuck even asked for your opinion......Crawl back into you hole you troll....Your nuttin but a negitive excuse for a human being, who gets his kicks on puttin people down....Please get another hobby.....No one likes negitive assholes like youself. If I were you, I would just kill myself.. Im sure no one would miss you....Have a nice day!!

You really have zero idea about anything to do with the situation......Who da fuck even asked for your opinion......Crawl back into you hole you troll....Your nuttin but a negitive excuse for a human being, who gets his kicks on puttin people down....Please get another hobby.....No one likes negitive assholes like youself. If I were you, I would just kill myself.. Im sure no one would miss you....Have a nice day!!

cool...considering i made all that shit up before :aright:

:laugh: :laugh:

thats hysterical coming from a kid who has been partying for 2 years...and the only reason he sweats "NEW MUSIC" is cause whenever an older track is dropped he's completely lost and cant jot it down in his trusty notebook so he can post it on forums and attempt to justify his "industryness"

:laugh: :laugh:

thats hysterical coming from a kid who has been partying for 2 years...and the only reason he sweats "NEW MUSIC" is cause whenever an older track is dropped he's completely lost and cant jot it down in his trusty notebook so he can post it on forums and attempt to justify his "industryness"

Once again troll, here you making a complete ass yourself, because your talkin, and giving bad info.........I like to hear music, I dont know, thats why I go out to clubs....If a DJ drops tracks I dont have, that means he is working hard at his job, and I have respesct for him/her....I said this before, but I guess your just too dumb to remember.....Please dude, stop with assumptions, you have not even been close to write with any of them.....You are just making yoursef look like more of a troll than you already are....Please just give up.....

Once again troll, here you making a complete ass yourself, because your talkin, and giving bad info.........I like to hear music, I dont know, thats why I go out to clubs....If a DJ drops tracks I dont have, that means he is working hard at his job, and I have respesct for him/her....I said this before, but I guess your just too dumb to remember.....Please dude, stop with assumptions, you have not even been close to write with any of them.....You are just making yoursef look like more of a troll than you already are....Please just give up.....

3322yjp.jpg

LOLOLOLOL....Damn nice!!!!! But the only thing is there is no list of tracks.......Got to give ya credit troll, that is some funny shit........Good work.....You deserve a biscut........

Regardless of all this troll BS!!!!! Consensus seems to be Exacta killed it........Thats all that matters.......CAN I GET AN AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!