Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Morrillo Killed It

Pacha was off the hook Saturday night...got there around 4am and stayed till noon...played great the entire night and not nearly as many juice heads as I thought there would be...awesome :roll: ....got to meet my boy montbh and even hooked up with his ex right in front of him....got to see some chick OD and get carried out to the smoking section on the 2nd floor...watched some hot AZN trannies with fake tits dancing...siiiick smoke machine on the main floor...only bad thing was since it was sunday morning the bar didn't reopen at 8am like I thought so you can imagine how upsetting that was when 8am rolled around and still no booze...no joke i was offering bounces $40 a shot but they couldn't hook it up. morillo was playing some ill shit all morning and it was great watching him dancing towards the end playing for his REAL fans...i haven't seen him in a while and i know people say he is hit or miss but this time he was DEF on and i'll be checking hiim out again

I thought he was great...definitely the best I've heard him in a long time. He didn't have any of those "phases" everyone hates and Diddy didn't come and steal the mic and make an ass of himself. I was there from about 12:30-8:30 and it was pretty packed and people were going nuts the whole time, so some other people seemed to have liked it. He played a lot of electro until probably about 7am, which I normally hate but it actually sounded good. He started playing some great tribal later on, I wish I could have stuck around later. They also had really good shows with hot dancers and this girl doing tricks hanging from the ceiling. Imo it was the kind of party Pacha claimed it was going to have all the time. The crowd was still pretty sketchy but not terrible. A lot of Crobar regulars were there, probably another sign that Crobar is going downhill.

Damn that place was Jam PACKED!!!!!!

There are some things that Morillo does that are so predictable but it never gets old and the crowd will always react to it....I have to say even though Danny is my favorite DJ to listen to...Erick's parties will always be the best in my book......Saturday nite was a perfect example of that.....Great Vibe everyone was dancing.....and hot crowd!!!

Hmmmmm i heard alot diff. heard musically he was flat at times and there was no vibe at all.

honestly NMN u have been the first person that has said diff.. glad u enjoyed though!!

hmmmm well i am not the best at knowing the hottest new tracks or the type of style a dj plays... maybe it was the good :roll: :roll: and the fact that i am usually very fucked up and was with good company just chillin...i am pretty easy to please when going out and make the most out of any night

hmmmm well i am not the best at knowing the hottest new tracks or the type of style a dj plays... maybe it was the good :roll: :roll: and the fact that i am usually very fucked up and was with good company just chillin...i am pretty easy to please when going out and make the most out of any night

Gotcha.. cant please em all i guess. just the last couple of times i heard him he was blahhhh.. but thats all u need some good peeps around u.. glad u had a good time bro.. one of these days will run into eachother!! u goin to pacha friday??

I doubt it...trying to lay low till NYE plus I was at 718 sessions 2 weeks ago and there is only so much of SILVERBULL and crew I can handle in one year

LMAO.. oh jeeez! i would prob be in the bassment most of the night my boy might be spinning.. but did want to hear tedd for a bit,, were u heading for NYE??

no "regular" plans yet will probably be a last minute decision but I DEF want to end up at Sullivan Room for the People party with Deepspell and crew some time after 3am...throw on some comfortable jeans and sneakers and just chill and get blown out of my face. 24 hour open bar isn't a bad thing either

no "regular" plans yet will probably be a last minute decision but I DEF want to end up at Sullivan Room for the People party with Deepspell and crew some time after 3am...throw on some comfortable jeans and sneakers and just chill and get blown out of my face. 24 hour open bar isn't a bad thing either

:laugh: please make sure you send me text messages when your fucked up..

i <3 you :drool:

Ditto!..I dont get when I read these reviews on dj styles and tracks...I just go out, drink, enjoy the time I'm there and go home..

I've never heard him, only heard JP, DT, and Boris... but my friends said it was good... they like him cause Morillo's the only DJ they know that plays the house version of Justin Timberlake's "Sexy Back" LOL!

:doh: many DJs have been playing this song for months...I like it and all but I can't say it was a highlight of the night. I go out every weekend (usually sober), I've heard tons of DJs, I've been listening to Morillo for about 4 years, and I honestly thought he was great on Saturday night. I'm in full agreement that he has been bad most of the other times I've heard him @ Pacha (the last party was HORRIBLE), but he really was on point this time.

what was door charge for morillo?

I payed $40 a little after 4am I believe...actually I was pretty much throwing around money all night...was like 10 people away from getting in and decided I would give the door men some money to let me and a few people in and think I tossed them another $50 or so...I got issues though so it's all good

Started off at another place from 10-4am where I had a $40 open bar from 11-1am yet managed to do shots with the bartender and my friends all night...dropped like 2 bills at that place but managed to get a free bottle of champagne around 3:30 which in my drunken eyes made it all worth it...between that, cabs and everything else was about a $400 night....siiiiiiick

edited because this figure does not include money spent on drugs either :blown:

:doh: many DJs have been playing this song for months...I like it and all but I can't say it was a highlight of the night. I go out every weekend (usually sober), I've heard tons of DJs, I've been listening to Morillo for about 4 years, and I honestly thought he was great on Saturday night. I'm in full agreement that he has been bad most of the other times I've heard him @ Pacha (the last party was HORRIBLE), but he really was on point this time.

I don't know if i would say he was on point. He did play some good tracks throughout the night. I was there from 12:30 till closing, i was getting alittle annoyed because Erick would get into a good track and i'm here dancing my ass off and suddenly bam he stops the music. It's cool to do that once and awhile but he was doing that the whole entire night. Maybe because he was fucked up like crazy. i saw him taking shots early on Saturday night. But i give it to him around closing time the last 5 tracks were retarded just insane tribal. i wish he would have played like that from the start.

But all together a pretty good party.