Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My Thoughts On Miss Usa

She Is A Total Dirty Skank, And Because Of Her I Have Lost All Rexpect For The Miss Usa Competition! These Phonies And Hypocrates Will Say Anything To Win The Crown, But When The Cameras Go Off They Turn Into Sluts! Someone Should Send Her Back To Kentucky On The Horse That She Came On!

"Tara Conner is on the verge of losing her crown after testing positive for cocaine, lustily kissing Miss Teen USA in public and sneaking men into their Trump Place apartment … "Tara was a party animal," said a source who knows Conner, 20, and Miss Teen USA Katie Blair, 18, from some of the city's top nightspots. "I've seen them kiss before. They always dance all sexy on the tables. ... They definitely get close" … One clubgoer described seeing Conner snort cocaine in one of the nightclubs where she drank regularly despite being underage, and she recently failed a drug test."

http://wwtdd.com/index.phtml?t=TARA+CONNER

in a sense its a shame becuz all the partying got to her head.....she's young and wanted to have a good time and got caught up in the city lifestyle.

on the other hand, its just dumb though, cuz those tears were not real, that looked fake. trump def got something on the side from her b4 that announcement.