Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Rayray you dont know ...

1st off I never once called myself industry.....So where you get that I have no idea........2nd When I met Deepspell over a year ago, I thought maybe I could help them get bookings.......But soon after I relized it wasnt a good idea....I did not have the time, or the no how to do so. I thought I did, I was wrong, why you keep bringing it up, I have no idea.......Ok, now that, that is all cleared up, what else you got to say.......Why do you continue to ride my cock every chance you get......I have never once attacked you. Please, just leave me the fuck alone. We all know you grt your kicks on puttin me down. Isnt it getting a little old now. How old are you????? Show some fuckin maturity. Get laid, Hooker on me dude. You need to get off my cock, and lighten the fuck up already. Get a new hobby, somthing. We all share a love for the music. I know I love house music more than anything I have ever loved before. You really have no idea about me, So please just get off my cock.

way 2 much to read here..dont care to..and long posts indicate i accomplished my goal of having u think im serious...

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahhhahahahahahaahahahah ...oh que pasa stevie-poo? is this in retaliation to getting owned last summer?

the kid was right...i said it..so im not backpedaling...and every1 knows i pretty much fuck with rayray cause he's as easy to get going as a kite on an easy day ...

damn and I thought me and rayray were boys :(

he comes off as so nice but than out of no where he tells me to go fuck my mother...pretty fucking harsh...i'm still in shock a little bit

i guess i wont be getting comped to the next exacta party at pacha

he's going to start IM'ing people trying to figure out where I live now right fkornre

:laugh: :laugh:

Ill call him a fag anyday to his face.

Give me a time and a place and I'll be happy to introduce you to him.

Just last month he broke some guy's nose in a club. I walked him out of the club and 5 black guys jumped on him. They could NOT bring him down. Trust me, if they could have they would have beat him up a lot more but they couldn't. 5 guys against him and they lost BIG time. So you think you by yourself can handle him when 5 black guys couldn't? Think again loser.

hahhhahahahahahaahahahah ...oh que pasa stevie-poo? is this in retaliation to getting owned last summer?

the kid was right...i said it..so im not backpedaling...and every1 knows i pretty much fuck with rayray cause he's as easy to get going as a kite on an easy day ...

nerds.jpg

dayyyum.. now i wanna hook up w/ you when i come to NYC :heart:

:D

Sure thang but are you a guy, girl, str8, gay, bi, fully? Never mind just post a pic & what ur into (this would be so much easier then cruising craigslist).

- one thing if you're in a couple i can't tell which one of you I'm likely to find more attractive. In a MM they're usually about even but not with MF.

Sure thang but are you a guy, girl, str8, gay, bi, fully? Never mind just post a pic & what ur into (this would be so much easier then cruising craigslist).

- one thing if you're in a couple i can't tell which one of you I'm likely to find more attractive. In a MM they're usually about even but not with MF.

:laugh:

I'm a girlie.... but we will definately hang when i come to NYC.. I think i pm'd you before regarding Giovanni.. i just saw him at twilo down here during new years when i went to hear Victor Calderone.. ;)

:laugh:

I'm a girlie.... but we will definately hang when i come to NYC.. I think i pm'd you before regarding Giovanni.. i just saw him at twilo down here during new years when i went to hear Victor Calderone.. ;)

o yeah - i remember u - giovanni is a really nice guy - guess him hangin at twilo is y i haven't seen him in a bit.....