Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Rayray you dont know ...

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

computerjockey reminds me of the fake bisexuals who use to post on the

sex board

he's prob straight as an arrow but just tells chicks he's gay so he can see them try clothes on in front of him

fake bisexuals - LUV IT! it has a very kinky ring to it. i'll fuck whatever but i'm actually faking it. u people r so confusing sometimes but at least the 'fake bisexual' is part of the 10% i'll tend to remember from this....

cjmikey! i'm down in orange park right now tearing shit up!

ORANGE PARK _ hum hello! blast from the past - my friends in orange park used to drive an hour every weekend to come to stein's in highschool. i thought they were crazy. in college i ended up driving an hour and 1/2 to g'ville for simon's.

who are you? contact me via myspace

was Rayray right or is it just a coincidence? too bad either way

Neither..... Ghost is just a scumbag, that trys to make me look bad any time he can. Prob cause he is such a loser in real life, that puttin others down gives his life a purpose............I love crobar, and I just heard it will be closed tonite, and hopefully it will open again the following week. LONG LIVE CROBAR!!!!!!

Ghost you can go fuck ur entire family tree you waste of a life

:laugh: i was actually gona big this kid up for being right about something in his otherwise meaningless life...but he went out and PM'd me about being right....what a fucking herb

keep it real son

Always keep it real...........I tell it like it is......And dont try and make people look bad when they never did anything to me......I hope your pathetic life gets better........NOT!!!!!!!!

Peace tool

that guy in that pic happens to be the toughest motherf*cker, gay or str8, i have ever met. you can call him fag all you want and i'd be more then happy to introduce you to him to see what happens next when you say some shite to him.

Ill call him a fag anyday to his face.

Always keep it real...........I tell it like it is......And dont try and make people look bad when they never did anything to me......I hope your pathetic life gets better........NOT!!!!!!!!

Peace tool

true...my life sucks so much i gota pass myself off as "industry" and tell people i'm someones "booking manager" meanwhile i cant book them for shit

1st off I never once called myself industry.....So where you get that I have no idea........2nd When I met Deepspell over a year ago, I thought maybe I could help them get bookings.......But soon after I relized it wasnt a good idea....I did not have the time, or the no how to do so. I thought I did, I was wrong, why you keep bringing it up, I have no idea.......Ok, now that, that is all cleared up, what else you got to say.......Why do you continue to ride my cock every chance you get......I have never once attacked you. Please, just leave me the fuck alone. We all know you grt your kicks on puttin me down. Isnt it getting a little old now. How old are you????? Show some fuckin maturity. Get laid, Hooker on me dude. You need to get off my cock, and lighten the fuck up already. Get a new hobby, somthing. We all share a love for the music. I know I love house music more than anything I have ever loved before. You really have no idea about me, So please just get off my cock.

wow this thread really is all over the fn place lmao

in all fairness, ive met both ray ray and ghosssttt in person and both are good guys....to sum it up on this board ray ray knows his music, he isn't really "industry" in that sense, although he is close w exacta, ghossst is just joking around 99.9 % of the time, loves house music too and honestly is a funny guy just trying to make people laugh by pushing buttons....and i dont know that more than anyone else, right serge? lol.

;) peace <3