Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cure for insomnia?

I've been up for less than 2 days. I can't fall asleep. I'm not on anything. I haven't had any caffiene. Has this happened to anyone else? Only other times this has happened to me was a long while back when I use to party hard. What do you do to pass the time? Anyone know how to cure it? Any suggestions would be helpful.

I need sleep...

------------------

You know we aren't meant to exist in the outside world... - Akira

shadowchaser076@aol.com

if your insomnia persists. i highly recommend seeeing a doctor. going long periods of time w/o sleep can seriously fuck you up. trust me.

jaycee aka sleeping beauty-

------------------

"Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow."-James Dean

"So what?...So let's DANCE"-Rodney Dangerfield in CADDYSHACK

Thanks homies for all the advice. I appreciate it. I'm gonna take a valium and see if that works. I've been known to take pills like valium and Tyenol and it never had any effects on me. Even for migrains and headaches. I would light up a blunt, but I'm allergic to it. Ghb is bad, m'kay. tongue.gif

I did go jogging early this morning...didn't help. I'll see by tonight if anything worked.

" Now all I want to do is sleep..." - Garbage sleep.gif

------------------

shadowchaser076@aol.com

Put on some real mellow Trance & smoke a blunt followed by a glass of wine.

Good luck, I sympathize, I have trouble sleeping too.

------------------

In the underground integrity lies within, in the underground image doesn't mean a thing.

The ULTIMATE cure for insomnia.

Simple, yet very effective when used properly.

Ready?

Okay. Lay ther. Eyes closed. Repeat to youself, in your head, over and over, the word NOTHING.

This really f***ing works.

You will all be thanking me for this forever; it's great to be immortal...

Melissa

------------------

Peace be the journey

The ULTIMATE cure for insomnia.

Simple, yet very effective when used properly.

Ready?

Okay. Lay there. Eyes closed. Repeat to youself, in your head, over and over, the word NOTHING, until u r asleep.

Nothing, nothing, nothing.....

This really f***ing works.

You will all be thanking me for this forever; it's great to be immortal...

Melissa

------------------

Peace be the journey

i also have a sleep problem, i can never get to sleep at night, i exercise alot, i try and eat right, i dont drink caffiene anymore, i havent taken E in a while, and i still cant get sleep! i dont like the way tylenol pm or the over th counter stuff, it makes me have a weird hangover the next day. the only thing that i can say honestly works is xanax, valiums. Muscle relaxers work wonders too..

I HAVE A SERIOUS PROBLEM. rrrrrrr. I'm gonna start eating painkillers . . . but for now, it's off to bed with three benadryl. biggrin.gif

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

brandie@optonline.net

as one of my pals in Tel aviv would say

***drink vodka***

unfortunately drugs are not a cure, only temporarily alleviate the problem. Hot bath, some good smoke, good choons, and a lot of fucking effort. You are not the only one with this problem... look at how many people are on the net at absurd hours of the night. Good luck!!

AEON

Just to let everyone know that I finally got some sleep. I fell asleep around 5am early this morning. smile.gif And i'm getting sleepy again.

I also want to say to all of you is thank you for your caring, tips and advice. It's nice to see there are really nice people out there. You people are awesome. It would be very cool if we meet up someday and party til the sun comes up. cool.gif

Alrighty then, I'm off to get some well deserved sleep. And to all of you others who suffer with insomnia sometimes, just take it easy. Your body will eventually will give in and say it needs rest.

------------------

shadowchaser076@aol.com