Clubplanet Nightlife Community

If your BF or GF cooked for you...

are u cooking for your g/f, wife, that is so sweet....well this sounds good to me im thinking restaurant but im also starving right now

mozzarella, tomato, basil appetizer w olive oil, artichoke/mushroom or some type of ceviche with good bread, salad - mixed greens and spinach salad with vinagarette, chilean sea bass with asparagus and mashed potatoes and dessert chocolate mousse or tiramisu AND of course the WINE

omg im so hungry now

are u cooking for your g/f, wife, that is so sweet....well this sounds good to me im thinking restaurant but im also starving right now

mozzarella, tomato, basil appetizer w olive oil, artichoke/mushroom or some type of ceviche with good bread, salad - mixed greens and spinach salad with vinagarette, chilean sea bass with asparagus and mashed potatoes and dessert chocolate mousse or tiramisu AND of course the WINE

omg im so hungry now

Acutally i am putting a few cookbooks together and getting peoples opinions on what they would love to eat on a special night. thank you for stating what you would like. chilean sea bass goes great with a truffled mashed potatoes as well with a warm bacon vinagrette over steamed asparagus. yum.

Z

Acutally i am putting a few cookbooks together and getting peoples opinions on what they would love to eat on a special night. thank you for stating what you would like. chilean sea bass goes great with a truffled mashed potatoes as well with a warm bacon vinagrette over steamed asparagus. yum.

Z

mmmmmm ur welcome :) let me know where i can get ur cookbook when ur done :)

ketamine

You know what.... :laugh::laugh::laugh:

My boyfriend is a chef, boy am I lucky!

But it depends on what the person's tastes are. There are TONS of cookbooks that can give you lots of ideas, I recommend going to the Chelsea B&N and looking through some, or better yet The Strand where you will almost always pay half price for the same book. :)

I was just drooling over this site a few hours ago, this will give you plenty of ideas too!

http://finediningphotos.com/home.php

mmmmmm ur welcome :) let me know where i can get ur cookbook when ur done :)

I can send you a few of my featured recipes if you like. The acutal cookbook will take a while to complete and process. Have to get it edited then sent to the copyright office, after that a ISBN number is assigned to the book and that takes weeks, sometimes months. Once all of that is done, then the marketing process comes into play and then will acutally be able to sell the book and try to make a profit from it. Send me your email address and i can send ya a few things.

Jack Z

I can send you a few of my featured recipes if you like. The acutal cookbook will take a while to complete and process. Have to get it edited then sent to the copyright office, after that a ISBN number is assigned to the book and that takes weeks, sometimes months. Once all of that is done, then the marketing process comes into play and then will acutally be able to sell the book and try to make a profit from it. Send me your email address and i can send ya a few things.

Jack Z

k thank you check ur mail....