Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is it possible...

For me it is. ..I could be friends with an "ex". I guess it depends on the person. I'm not a jealous person..so, I dont have any problems with it..My ex is actually one of my best friends..we even give each other advice on current relationships..

to stay friends with someone who you have been in a sexual relationship with...i am not talking about an ex girlfriend or boyfriend but just someone who you started off being friends with which turned in to a sexual relationship but than one or both of the persons involved started getting feelings for each other but it couldn't work out. Could you go back to being just friends with that person?

Sometime's it may not be that easy just going back to "just friends" after one person has had some kind of feelings for the person. But maybe if you give it some time and space then at some point you may be able to be friends. The good part is that you don't have all that icky relationship breakup drama you have to deal with if you were trying to be friends with an EX boyfriend or girlfriend.

Guest onisakura

Its possible.....after time. My best friend in FL and i dated briefly 5 years ago. He's had 2 long serious relationships since then and it's never phased me. But i did end up taking a few months off from seeing him or talking to him when it ended.

Actually YES.. but it depends on the people involved... I am good friends with someone I had a "friends with benefits" relationship with... we had our fun but just stayed friends... i visit him and his girlfriend all the time...

I think he's not asking about a FB person but instead someone who started as an F and then became a FB.