Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Patriots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fkornre

the pats are such a special team...they always believe they can find a way to win...the o-line did such a great job protecting brady for most of the game...merriman and phillips were hardly a factor...LT did burn us but the boys always just find a way to win...(plus i think it worked in our favor that marty s was coaching the charges...he just cant seem to win the big game)

put a HUGE smile on my face!!! I like the chargers enough just because i live here now and its all i hear about but watching my team beat the san diego cuperchokers in that fashion was awesome

Just a tip on how retardedly hyped the city was.....they had two pep rallys this week for the game. Not one, TWO. A bit much for a playoff game that wasnt even a championship. It was kinda funny that the complex that I watched the game in was half pats fans.....didnt realize we were so influential out here

Aside from all that, all I can say is Tom Brady never loses his cool. 3 INTs and he doesnt get rattled at all and leads a winning drive with 4 minutes left. He's the best.

Now on to Indy to stomp all over that primma donna, choke artist, overrated SOB Payton Manning

put a HUGE smile on my face!!! I like the chargers enough just because i live here now and its all i hear about but watching my team beat the san diego cuperchokers in that fashion was awesome

Just a tip on how retardedly hyped the city was.....they had two pep rallys this week for the game. Not one, TWO. A bit much for a playoff game that wasnt even a championship. It was kinda funny that the complex that I watched the game in was half pats fans.....didnt realize we were so influential out here

Aside from all that, all I can say is Tom Brady never loses his cool. 3 INTs and he doesnt get rattled at all and leads a winning drive with 4 minutes left. He's the best.

Now on to Indy to stomp all over that primma donna, choke artist, overrated SOB Payton Manning

thats kinda no brainer if you ask me. the franchise has been one of the worse in the NFL for years, of course the city is going to get excited.

you are a pats fan, just think to how hyped you were when the Pats made the superbowl under Parcells after enduring 1-15, 3-13 seasons year after year after year . . .

dunno, but i bet Red Sox fans were the same way after winning the WS a couple of years ago ending 86 years of futility.

biggest difference bewteen the colts and the chargers. both were close games, chargers committed stupid penalties, their multiple TO led to Pats points; colts had 1 TO (led to a TD), made no mistakes, almost no penalties.

thing is to beat the Pats in the playoffs you can't make mistakes, that is obvious, but you can't do it, 'cos the Pats won't beat themselves. colts had the experience of having been there, chargers didn't. who knows, maybe next year if the chargers make it back to the playoffs, they dont commit these same mistakes.

• 2 weeks later...