Clubplanet Nightlife Community

U Fake Mofo

theplant

....i just quit smoking....ugh...i wasnt a heavy smoker anyways....just when out drinking and at the salon when bored ....thats the hardest place not to smoke ...when there is nothing to do at the salon!..i pace lol..

I hear ya.. my main smoking time was when i was on the phone... cuz i sit outside on the patio and just chain smoke and bullshit.. how stupid. And of course when i drink i like to smoke.. but just decided its a stupid habit and i just quit. So far i'm doing okay :D

Anyone bleech their teeth? That was big about 2 years back.

I was actually thinking about doing that, also because they shave your teeth on the bottom to make sure they are perfectly straight. I guess from having a tounge ring I used to grind the tounge ring between my top and bottom teeth and my teeth are shaped kinda oval now, its weird lol

Nope. i have beautiful white teeth.. i use crest white strips once every 6 months to keep my teeth pearly white.. and i brush and floss like crazy :D

And you do the opposite. You make the rest of your body darker to make your teeth look whiter. :D

.....u can put crest white strips((the gel not the actual strip)) or any of that over the counter whitener on ..then tan with your mouth open......i know a few of the chain salons sell a mouth guard thingie.......works really well...

.....u can put crest white strips((the gel not the actual strip)) or any of that over the counter whitener on ..then tan with your mouth open......i know a few of the chain salons sell a mouth guard thingie.......works really well...

Does this work? I used to use the crest strips once a year..closer to the summer.

I think I wanna try this..

Does this work? I used to use the crest strips once a year..closer to the summer.

I think I wanna try this..

yea......hollywood and miami sun sell the kit...but colgate maybe or one of those makes the whitener in a white out looking container....u can paint it on and smile while in there lol....the kit comes with a guard that makes it easier and doesnt make u have smile tan lines........