Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why does everywhere suck?

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm glad you are still having fun with the dictionary. I agree these places are so 2003, the problem is, nothing new opens or stays open very long since then, which is my entire complaint you goddamn moron

Yet you still are blabbing, you hypocritical, vapid, coma-inducing display of indecency. If you ever come in proximity of my daily-reserved table at Per Se, I will make sure to drive one of my Salvatore Ferragamos into your narcissistic sternum, and then spill my glass of 1984 Port over your bloody cadaver.

what? some place that only plays 80's/top40/hip-hop becoming stagnant? imagine that.... (and i would imagine you're not talking 80's, as in New Order 80's) - you can only be in a lame scene for so long b4 you realize it's super tired... one day you might realize it was tired from the start...

what i'm into is a scene that plays the most cutting edge music possible and i'm sorry, trance that has been around for 15 years at least is not 'cutting edge'....

btw - this was trance when it 1st hit FL and was kewl:

we shall be by well hung parliment '91

btw pt ii - the break in this song was one of the 1st real breaks in house music and to this day is probably the most beautiful break ever.... the simplicity and beauty of it can not be understated

I don't care about the music though, I don't go out for the music, I go out to have fun with my friends / bring home random tramps. I like the crowd, and i'm ok with the music, I just want new venues to house these things, because i'm bored of going to the same places.

Yet you still are blabbing, you hypocritical, vapid, coma-inducing display of indecency. If you ever come in proximity of my daily-reserved table at Per Se, I will make sure to drive one of my Salvatore Ferragamos into your narcissistic sternum, and then spill my glass of 1984 Port over your bloody cadaver.

Do you even know what hypocritical means? If so, please explain when I have acted in such a manner

I'm a little confused by this simile. I'm looking at some plastic now that I can't see through at all.

(Not to invalidate your general points, just once in a while I need a break form winding up abrooksbro)

personally i quite dig when people try take jabs here on the board bu thanks for the clarification you weren't trying to be mean-spirited

Do you even know what hypocritical means? If so, please explain when I have acted in such a manner

Even I cannot believe that you are this oblivious. Stop pretending to be avante-guarde, as you have consistently proven that intellect is not your forte, philistine.

once again i have to side with my buddy brooks...

anyone who says they are "all about the music" are just to broke to be going to the places he talks about...90% of the people in that type of scene are poor mother fuckers who need to find that free party and pretend to go to it because of the dj. when in fact they just dont have the means to be BALLLLLERS!!!!

are you fuckin for real???? "too broke to go to places" - yeah right mr - last night at the table i was part of they went through over $5,000 of grey goose - i doubt you could even afford one bottle there much less get into the club... quotes trying to dismiss the importance of people who care about music, or the importance of music, is why this thread, entitled "why does everywhere suck", is so valid that i doubt you'll ever have a clue... you're just proving the point that on the int'l music scene everyone has a very reasonable reason to laugh at NYC and the people here who couldn't care less about the music being played. if u think you're being cool for being able to afford the over priced drinks then keep on drinking because the only thing you're bound to get ouf of the scene is one hell of a hangover.

then again i don't blame you for not having a clue to what people are like in a real music scene since you obvioulsy have never been in one.

are you fuckin for real???? "too broke to go to places" - yeah right mr - last night at the table i was part of they went through over $5,000 of grey goose - i doubt you could even afford one bottle there much less get into the club... quotes trying to dismiss the importance of people who care about music, or the importance of music, is why this thread, entitled "why does everywhere suck", is so valid that i doubt you'll ever have a clue... you're just proving the point that on the int'l music scene everyone has a very reasonable reason to laugh at NYC and the people here who couldn't care less about the music being played.

NEWSFLASH: Many to most of the people who go out at night could care less what the "international music scene" thinks about NY, they want to have fun, get drunk and get laid and they could give a fuck who is spinning. If they want to hear good music, they go to concerts not seedy, sweaty guidofests with e-heads.

NEWSFLASH: Many to most of the people who go out at night could care less what the "international music scene" thinks about NY, they want to have fun, get drunk and get laid and they could give a fuck who is spinning. If they want to hear good music, they go to concerts not seedy, sweaty guidofests with e-heads.

NEWSFLASH: only morons find coolness in a bottle

LOL...My best friend has a quote for people like you "Yall need to stay in your parents basement,and leave us people who do care about the music and the scene with the clubs"

I agree 100% people like you only go out to be seen not to be apart of the scene.You and people like you would have to be the true reason for why the NY scene is down in the city sewage lines.Your ignorance screams much louder than your words is all i can say.

lol...my best friend has a quote for people like you......oh no wait he doesn't because you are insignificant peons who can't get in to the places we go, and you wouldn't fit in even if you got in. I don't begrudge you your shitty dirty places to dance in, so why should it bother you if we have our places. I mean honestly, why would we want to dress like trash and dance to throbbing techno in a shitty place?

Ok, continue backpeddling away from your innapropriate word choice. Find another collection of words to piece together from the dictionary for your next tirade you uneducated peon

Backpedaling? Don’t take your anger out on me that you failed to get a single question right on the reading comprehension section of the LSAT. Do society and your parents’ wallet a favor by ending it, you despicable abomination against humanity!

*YAWN*

u are the saddest attempt at a reasonable arguement that i have come across...

I am the saddest attempt at an argument? Maybe you could say I am offering the saddest attempt you've ever seen at an argument, but why quibble over thingsl ike speaking the language properly, i'm sure that's not an issue when you are ALL about the music and live in Queens or some other shitbag place

lol...my best friend has a quote for people like you......oh no wait he doesn't because you are insignificant peons who can't get in to the places we go, and you wouldn't fit in even if you got in. I don't begrudge you your shitty dirty places to dance in, so why should it bother you if we have our places. I mean honestly, why would we want to dress like trash and dance to throbbing techno in a shitty place?

OMG - could you please post a picture of yourself so we can see just how cool you really are.....

Backpedaling? Don’t take your anger out on me that you failed to get a single question right on the reading comprehension section of the LSAT. Do society and your parents’ wallet a favor by ending it, you despicable abomination against humanity!

Well in that case, I wonder why i'm in a top law school and you're a zero? Reality hurts huh pal. By the way, for the record, how old are you, what do you do, and where do you live? You can give me vague job title and rough area, because obviously no one wants personal info on the internet.

I am the saddest attempt at an argument? Maybe you could say I am offering the saddest attempt you've ever seen at an argument, but why quibble over thingsl ike speaking the language properly, i'm sure that's not an issue when you are ALL about the music and live in Queens or some other shitbag place

no no no - what you're saying is not the saddest thing ever - it doesn't matter what's coming out of your mouth - it's the person who speaks these words that is truely the sad thing in life.

no no no - what you're saying is not the saddest thing ever - it doesn't matter what's coming out of your mouth - it's the person who speaks these words that is truely the sad thing in life.

all opinion man, I think someone who cares that much about dancing and techno music is pathetic beyond belief, but it's your life. I don't begrudge you your shitty choices, so if not due to jealousy, why would you begrudge me mine?

Well in that case, I wonder why i'm in a top law school and you're a zero? Reality hurts huh pal. By the way, for the record, how old are you, what do you do, and where do you live? You can give me vague job title and rough area, because obviously no one wants personal info on the internet.

oh so you went to law school??? try learning how to argue your case better because right now the only thing you're proving is you're one HUGE nerd

all opinion man, I think someone who cares that much about dancing and techno music is pathetic beyond belief, but it's your life. I don't begrudge you your shitty choices, so if not due to jealousy, why would you begrudge me mine?

yeah - a passion for music is lame. ok - next dumbass statement from you coming up in less then a minute i'm sure...

jealousy??? i'm still waiting for the pic because i would imagine you're more then just a bit over weight, quite hideous looking and i have a feeling, if you do have a girlfriend, the same could be said of her.

oh so you went to law school??? try learning how to argue your case better because right now the only thing you're proving is you're one HUGE nerd

That's a great argument, huge nerd because I don't like going to shitty places. Is that the best you could come up with using your GED level education?

First off its not techno its house...there is a diffrence,but you wouldnt know..you dont care about music...also if you are really 20-something,why are you acting 16-17ish

just another insignicant soul that needs to go out and act as a wanna-be celebrity to feel important,btw if you are gonna put people in the scene down and put the venues down,you need to stay in your basement and play your pop/hiphop/top 40 on your sony boom box.

i'm sure he's been listening to that vanillia ice tape so much that it's so worn-and-torn that he's had to come out of hiding to find the newest in top 40 music

yeah - a passion for music is lame. ok - next dumbass statement from you coming up in less then a minute i'm sure...

jealousy??? i'm still waiting for the pic because i would imagine you're more then just a bit over weight, quite hideous looking and i have a feeling, if you do have a girlfriend, the same could be said of her.

I am very into music, just not club music. If I want to hear music, I go to a concert and see the band. I don't expect to mix that with my drinking.