Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why does everywhere suck?

good one buddy. I'm off to the gym, since apparently i'm a fat asian nerd. Enjoy your cocksucking.

1st - i don't really suck cock - i get my cock sucked, yes, and as anyone who's ever known the difference, guys give much better head. please - it's candy compared to medicine.... one loves it, the other does it as a 'favor' - if you've ever gotten head from a guy you know you're the one doing him the favor. if girls gave it better then i'd be gettin it from girls, trust me. talk about 'enjoying cocksucking' all you want jerk off - all i know is i get much better "cock sucking", and way more often, then you could ever dream.

as for the gym? yeah - whatever - you can work on that body all you want but we'll all know your mind is nothing but shite - the thing is i'm still pretty sure you're one f'n ugly dude. usually the most homophobic guys are those who couldn't even get laid by a guy even if they wanted to. it's usually the really good looking str8 guys that are either totally nice to gays or actually flirt with 'em. most guys, i mean all good looking guys, are confident enough not to be homophobic and usually confindent enough to appreciate and dig it when another guy finds them attractive... that might explain why butt ugly dudes are always the most homophobic... it's a fact jack.

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont belive it, i belive if you have nothng to hide or ashamed of anything then why not say things about yopurself.

exactly - this bullshite reasoning the bozo is giving as to why he's not showing his face only indicates noone would even want to look at it if shown. it just cracks me up he's trying to tell us he's able to get into all these clubs that most of us can't... yeah, right...

1st - i don't really suck cock - i get my cock sucked, yes, and as anyone who's ever known the difference, guys give much better head. please - it's candy compared to medicine.... one loves it, the other does it as a 'favor' - if you've ever gotten head from a guy you know you're the one doing him the favor. if girls gave it better then i'd be gettin it from girls, trust me. talk about 'enjoying cocksucking' all you want jerk off - all i know is i get much better "cock sucking", and way more often, then you could ever dream.

as for the gym? yeah - whatever - you can work on that body all you want but we'll all know your mind is nothing but shite - the thing is i'm still pretty sure you're one f'n ugly dude. usually the most homophobic guys are those who couldn't even get laid by a guy even if they wanted to. it's usually the really good looking str8 guys that are either totally nice to gays or actually flirt with 'em. most guys, i mean all good looking guys, are confident enough not to be homophobic and usually confindent enough to appreciate and dig it when another guy finds them attractive... that might explain why butt ugly dudes are always the most homophobic... it's a fact jack.

I am in no way homophobic, I would consider you a piece of shit whether you were gay or straight, so don't try and hide behind that. Also, you zero's can think whatever you want about me, in case I haven't made it very obvious, i'm not looking for your approval.

Why do you keep calling everyone zero's? I'm pretty certain that you will die at some stage and be completely forgotten about, if not straight away then in a few generations, however i'm sure it would be sooner rather than later. Who gives a fuck, you are one individual, money/fame or not, you're a zero as well.

As for computerjockey stop being a cunt about how awesome being gay is. Gay clubs are good fun, straight as I am, even though the majority of them only play commertial house (which is funny considering that you think you are so "underground"), which can be fun also. However pleasurable fucking blokes is, it's all about preference so stop preaching about it. What do you want, for every bloke on CP to be a poof? Gay people flaunt it too much and are too sleezy, thats my only complaint.

wrong, I could care less about the DJ. The only people who complain about the attitude etc... are people who can't get in, or people who just want to dress like trash and dance on E, I want no part of that.

So anyway, where and when did you last enter a club and had a great time? I don't care if it's 2, 3, 5, 7, x years ago and where.

Just give us the name of the place, the time, and (if applicable) who played what kind of music ...

So anyway, where and when did you last enter a club and had a great time? I don't care if it's 2, 3, 5, 7, x years ago and where.

Just give us the name of the place, the time, and (if applicable) who played what kind of music ...

I have decent time in the city still, depending on what kind of mood i'm in. I've had ok times at tenjune, marquee and belgrade recently. I like the places, it's just not as fun when you are so used to a venue. Just being as it's different I had a lot of fun in Vegas at Light/Mix/Pure and even in Scottsdale, AZ at some place called Axis/Radius during dec./jan.

brooks with ur big pile of money why dont u go out and start ur own club when ur done with ur top law school and use a guest list only with the richest and hottest people (and people who actually aren't peons), play shitty music that people can get wasted to and hook up, get a huge velvet rope.

that way ur guaranteed to see hot people, bring someone home, and get wasted whenever u want in an environment you created yourself. seems like the only logical thing for you to do.

brooks with ur big pile of money why dont u go out and start ur own club when ur done with ur top law school and use a guest list only with the richest and hottest people (and people who actually aren't peons), play shitty music that people can get wasted to and hook up, get a huge velvet rope.

that way ur guaranteed to see hot people, bring someone home, and get wasted whenever u want in an environment you created yourself. seems like the only logical thing for you to do.

I am actually considering opening a place and i'm talking to some people about it now. But i've still got another year and a half of law school, so we'll see what happens. Also Mik, my take on strip clubs is what's the point? Why waste your time paying some girl to tease you, when you could spend the $ on drinks for yourself and the time on trying to pick up girls who aren't soulless husks of human beings.

Instead of a pat-down you should have a credit check at the door.

I don't recall ever going to a place in NY that had to pat people down at the door. Yet another check mark in the reasons why I like my scene better: no need to check people for weapons at the door.

I don't recall ever going to a place in NY that had to pat people down at the door. Yet another check mark in the reasons why I like my scene better: no need to check people for weapons at the door.

Cielo doesnt people at the door either, and thats from my side of the club world lol. Im telloiing you sat feb 3rd check it out.

Why waste your time paying some girl to tease you,.

We actaully agree on something for a change lol, i hate strip clubs and dont see the point of it either.