Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why does everywhere suck?

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

jesus computer jockey do you ever just joke around? every fucking post of yours is a fucking novel and so serious

and how many fucking times do i have to read that gay men suck better dicks than chicks...congratulations!!! take that dick out of your ass and lighten up

oh wait i know you are not a bottom, i forgot...

i would have to say the only time i bring that topic up is when some doofus here says crap like "oh go enjoy your cocksucking..." - oh wait, i totally forgot, that's like every other post on this board...

We actaully agree on something for a change lol, i hate strip clubs and dont see the point of it either.

dude, you should check out room service on tuesdays - the BEST room ever is when we go from the main room to the strip room - last week i was like "amanda, it'd be sooo hot if you got up and did a pole dance", i went out of the room, came back and lo and behold she's up doing a pole dance - LUV IT!

Don't worry, your friends didn't look like people I would want to hang out with anyway. Also, I had fun last night, surprising.

ur so fuckin stupid man - i listed 1/2 the people that were on club planet's front page ad for the fashion week's parties. they happen to be very good friends but whatever - noone wants to hang out with them - club planet just had noone better to PR how "cool" fasion week is.....

u r so sad dude it's unreal cause as time goes by you're just showing you'll say whatever comes out of your ass even if it's nothing but complete shite.

i'm glad you had fun last night but unfortunately every drunk has fun as long as he drinks enough.

I don't know, I wasn't keeping track, a couple hundred I imagine. Computerjockey, keep throwing hissy fits, it's hilarious how immature you are. Are the tears making your eyeliner run?

point proven dude - you can't have fun unless your liquered up...

sad thing is you're too much of a pussy to show your face. what irks me is when some jerk-off thinks he's so "hip" that'll he say whatever he can think of to try to be cool but you know if you ever met him in real life he'd be just another fat-ass in the corner spending a few hundred dollars on drinks so he can get himself drunk enough to espace for a few hours the reality of being the true loser he is.

u can say whatever you want man but anytime you wanna compare lives feel free because you are nothing but a dork.