Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Febuary - Pacha

What a lineup we have this month.....

Any night ask for JONPAULS guest list ...(except for MADE events nights for those advance tickets are reccomended)

We start off with this weekends fun...

Friday Night

gabrielanddresden.jpg

Saturday we have Jonathan Peters birthday bash.....

jpbirthday.jpg

Friday Feb 2nd ....

feb2nd.jpg

Saturday Feb 3rd......The Start of MIND CONTROL residency...

Richie Santana & Peter Bailey

feb3rd.jpg

Friday Feb 9th - James Zabiela

feb9.jpg

Saturday 10th - BORIS

email me for guest list - jonpaul@djboris.com

BORISVALBACKWEB.jpg

I hope the bars are open for Junior's gig before 12PM. Love those Long Island Iced Teas to get me relaxed, but if I have to wait until 12PM, bottled water will do unitl then.

P.S.

Fastfast, I hope Pacha can get Razor & Guido to dj one night in the future. I read they are collaborating again on several productions.

:type:

http://www.juniorvasquezmusic.com/events/

http://www.juniorvasquezmusic.com/

I hope Pacha can get Razor & Guido to dj one night in the future. I read they are collaborating again on several productions.

Their new productions are great! It was like they never lost a beat and just evolved! Some of their new stuff is on their Myspace.

I cant wait for MORILLO's CENTRO FLY CLASSICS thats gonna be a fun party if he stays true that sound.

And on SAT FEB 23RD, STIMULUS>RESPONSE w/ Guest CEVIN FISHER.

nice gabe, looks like ill b at pacha a few times next month or so.....cevin fisher ill b there.....perhaps zabiela too and my little bro wants to go to g & d on friday for his 18th bday.

Fastfast, I hope Pacha can get Razor & Guido to dj one night in the future. I read they are collaborating again on several productions.

Their new productions are great! It was like they never lost a beat and just evolved! Some of their new stuff is on their Myspace.
funny matt me and deniz were talking about razor and guido the other day, back in the day they were on fire, banging out track after track of some goood shit ,

Thanks Matt, post your myspace website address so I can check out their latetest sounds!

pacha is a nice club but the mainfloor is not big enough. I saw Dj boris there for the recovery party had a good time but not much room to dance at ll. Why did bori leave pacha for crobar. I remeber the time when boris was spining at spirit and crobar. he left spirit for good and the club failed.When he left exit the club died. I misssed spirit it was nice club. One sat night i saw Oscar G abd Ralph falcon at spirit. I got some of there cd off the hook and very underground and tribal. anybody know when they going to spin at pacha on sat night again?

I cant wait for MORILLO's CENTRO FLY CLASSICS thats gonna be a fun party if he stays true that sound.

And on SAT FEB 23RD, STIMULUS>RESPONSE w/ Guest CEVIN FISHER.

That was my fav party in NYC for so long.. Thursday nights at centro fly, dance all night. Hit NYSC take a shower and suffer through a long day at work.ahh memories

pacha is a nice club but the mainfloor is not big enough. I saw Dj boris there for the recovery party had a good time but not much room to dance at ll. Why did bori leave pacha for crobar. I remeber the time when boris was spining at spirit and crobar. he left spirit for good and the club failed.When he left exit the club died. I misssed spirit it was nice club. One sat night i saw Oscar G abd Ralph falcon at spirit. I got some of there cd off the hook and very underground and tribal. anybody know when they going to spin at pacha on sat night again?

Oscar is doing feb 16th

Are fridays at Pacha still 18+ ?

pacha is like always 18 to get in they just never advertise it...sometimes if i cut the line or go in the back and dont show id i never get a bracelet and its 18+ then i get inside and its a pain in the ass u have to go back outside to get a bracelet to drink

Pacha has a good Dj lineup for february. I like Jp from the past. The od Sf days Jp sets was better. Ive been to Copa and Pacha for JP Birthdays his Dj sets does not impress me.. I give him credit Jp packs clubs so Pacha doing something right.

I thought I do the person a favor of moving this over to the Pacha topic.

A music icon and DJ legend, Junior Vasquez has influenced generations of clubbers and music-makers on the dancefloor. Now he brings his famed RED party to Pacha New York on Sunday February 11th, 2007.

The RED party's story began as a commemoration of the 5th anniversary of the beloved [original] Sound Factory on West 27th Street. Junior reigning from the DJ booth from 1989 until the Factory closed in 1995. Every Saturday, it was the setting for an idyllic dancefloor where straights, gays, trannies, tourists and every budding producer and U.S. DJ came to dance through late Sunday afternoon. It was here that Junior transformed non-dance songs into big-room classics. Junior's night was the perfect storm of well-executed sound, decorations, space, clubbers and of course, his music.

Junior has had various residencies and a countless number of parties since then but the annual RED party is Junior's love song and his favorite party of the year. This night marks the end of a bygone era with a celebration, and Junior returning to his long-tradition of breaking hits and debuting remixes and budding club anthems for the new year. It is a chance to hear Junior's new material and to recapture a little bit of the dancefloor magic that inspired so many today.

The RED party legacy continues at Pacha New York and long-time believer [Director of Promotions, Pacha] Rob Fernandez says, "After working with Junior for so many years it's an honor to host the next chapter in the ongoing saga of his adventures on the dancefloor. At Pacha, we strive to create the ideal atmosphere for our DJs and clubbers so they can take part in the quintessential NYC clubbing experience."

With over 1,000 remixes to his credit, Junior continues to influence today's music makers, from Beyonce to Monica, Janet Jackson to Justin Timberlake, to Christina Aguilera and his current work on Britney Spears comeback album.

Sunday, February 11th, 2007

PACHA NEW YORK presents

JUNIOR VASQUEZ

THE RED PARTY

** DOORS at 9AM **

PACHA

618 West 46th St

New York, NY 10036

Info & Table reservations: 212.209.7500

Advance Tickets www.pachanyc.com

SAVE THE DATE:

March 25th - ONYX with Junior Vasquez @ Pacha New York

www.juniorvasquezmusic.com

a1fd5d2dfd89ebc418022bff9426d3bb.jpg

There are fewer than 100 advance tickets remaining for sale for Sunday's Red party. These should sell out by the end of the day on Friday, so if you want one, please do so asap. We have reserved 500 for sale at the door also, which opens at 9am on Sunday.

Thank you.

Advance Ticket prices for RED @ PACHA on 2/11/07

Ticket Level 1 - $20.00 ended 1/12/07

Ticket Level 2 - $25.00 thru 1/31/07

Ticket Level 3 - $35.00 thru 2/10/07

Ticket Level 4 - $40.00 @ The Door

Go to this link to purchase advance tickets

http://www.juniorvasquezmusic.com/events/

RED/JR @ PACHA

As much as I've been the first to say that Junior's last events in 2006 were pretty lame - I have to say it brought it like nobody else could today.

It was one of the best parties I've been to in recent times.

Good job Junior. It was amazing !

'nuff said !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yRZK3sQm1k

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8F9rv9cECjk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyP6VgXKisc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0IMo236z3Y

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OdewGoz-TGw