Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Feb 23-26

edlosangeles

Oh oh, Twice in two months! What's come over me?

It's all done but signatures. I will be back in Vegas Presidents weekend.

:beer:Abe Lincoln

I'm thinking:

Friday: OPM

Saturday: Jet

Sunday: is there anything besides BE?

Follow my Sunday itinerary (coming in the lalate review).

Yup, Prez Day weekend is All-Star Weekend. So if you've got the dates screwed up and are actually there over the 16-19th, there are going to be a done of options for Sunday night.

The following weekend you're down to the usual for non-holiday-weekend Sundays... BE, OPM, Tabu, Light.

JET on Monday Nights is Awesome!! 1 of my favorite nights of the week to go out!! If you need any help with VIP Reservations you can go to my company website and submit a request and one of our host will contact you about setting up your reservations for the weekend.

www.vegasstatusvip.com

Everett Pope

President of Operations

Vegas Status VIP

JET on Monday Nights is Awesome!! 1 of my favorite nights of the week to go out!! If you need any help with VIP Reservations you can go to my company website and submit a request and one of our host will contact you about setting up your reservations for the weekend.

www.vegasstatusvip.com

Everett Pope

President of Operations

Vegas Status VIP

You know, if you really need to spam this much, maybe you should try Google Ad Works. It's targetted advertising.

Ed's post was about asking advice, of which you gave none.

Nowhere in there did he or anyone else ask for hookups, or what anyone's corporate position was.

What? Plz give your reason for not suggesting JET?

I wanted to go on Monday night!

I was there on a monday because apparently it's the only "good" place on monday. It was beyond lousy. Lay out is not so hot and the crowd is trashy to say the least, I mean really trashy. Easily the least fun night I had in Vegas

What? Plz give your reason for not suggesting JET?

I wanted to go on Monday night!

I adored Jet last Monday (you've probably read the review) and I was going into it have a lot of people telling me how much I would not like. I really liked it, the people I was with liked it, cant wait to go back, and been telling my friends/clients to go there.

My suggestion to make a great night, really do the back rooms first early in the evening (esp cuz the ratios were very good in the back rooms at first, and because my bartender was AMAZING)... and then come back into the main room later when the girls have hit the dancefloor. And befriend the female staff there - they are hot and super nice people.

The crowd at jet not only looks dirty and trashy, but they are the kind of people who walk by and bump into people without appologizing and a blatantly trash that were raised by wolves. You know the type, people who dance back into you and don't respect your personal space, just look uncouth and rough around the edges, in short, not the kind of people you want to spend an evening out with, unless you're some ridiculous jerk off who works construction or something stupid like that, and is out with his "bro's" to party for a weekend and blow half his annual paycheck, then it's right up your alley.

Last year we hit Foundation Room on Monday and had a great time. The plan was to head over to Jett but it never happened at least not until like 3 or 4 and they wouldn't let us in by that time since it was so late. Coming out of Jett as we were turned away was that dude from the contender tv show Sergio Mora. He was a cool dude. We talked with him for a bit. Real nice guy.

Anyway I've heard good things about Jett. If abrooksbro talks in person the way he does in his post here then maybe he was the bad apple in the crowd.

Last year we hit Foundation Room on Monday and had a great time. The plan was to head over to Jett but it never happened at least not until like 3 or 4 and they wouldn't let us in by that time since it was so late. Coming out of Jett as we were turned away was that dude from the contender tv show Sergio Mora. He was a cool dude. We talked with him for a bit. Real nice guy.

Anyway I've heard good things about Jett. If abrooksbro talks in person the way he does in his post here then maybe he was the bad apple in the crowd.

I was there @ Jet last Monday. Loved it. Will bump the review so you can read it.

You sure you're not thinking of Rain?

:)

The crowd at jet not only looks dirty and trashy, but they are the kind of people who walk by and bump into people without appologizing and a blatantly trash that were raised by wolves. You know the type, people who dance back into you and don't respect your personal space, just look uncouth and rough around the edges, in short, not the kind of people you want to spend an evening out with, unless you're some ridiculous jerk off who works construction or something stupid like that, and is out with his "bro's" to party for a weekend and blow half his annual paycheck, then it's right up your alley.