Clubplanet Nightlife Community

office work

crowina

i like the corporate stuff but i hate the adminisrative side of it.. paperwork is stupid and the way they do things here is absurd..

i prefer to take escalated calls and talk with irate people and solve their problems.....

Thats b/c you have a brain.. Your best bet is too erase those logical thoughts, and whatever you do never share them..

I was in the bakery, but far much more healthy then this. If you got mad at someone, you tell them. None of this keeping it it... Here everyone talks about people behind thier back, and then when that person walks over they pretend they are the best of friends... I'm just the stange quite girl that overhears everything, but oh my goodness... and no one wants to work.

I was in the bakery, but far much more healthy then this. If you got mad at someone, you tell them. None of this keeping it it... Here everyone talks about people behind thier back, and then when that person walks over they pretend they are the best of friends... I'm just the stange quite girl that overhears everything, but oh my goodness... and no one wants to work.

Welcome to Corporate America.