Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Abrooksbro

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is too funny - from what i understood (by reading his BS posts) he's so hip and cool that he can get into anywhere w/out paying and/or waiting in line... does this mean he actually pays for his drinks too???? one could only gather he must get his "chick" really drunk before she even considers sliding into 2nd base with him...

this is too funny - from what i understood (by reading his BS posts) he's so hip and cool that he can get into anywhere w/out paying and/or waiting in line... does this mean he actually pays for his drinks too???? one could only gather he must get his "chick" really drunk before she even considers sliding into 2nd base with him...

I don't understand what's so hard to comprehend about this. I do get in without waiting on line, as for cover, who even charges cover these days (other than marquee). Yea I don't pay cover most of the time, but yes I pay for my drinks. Does it not make sense to you that clubs would want to attract attractive 20 somethings with near limitless money to blow on booze multiple times a week? What might be a good way to keep their business? I don't know, maybe not make them wait on line. I'm actually glad this bothers you so much.

I don't understand what's so hard to comprehend about this. I do get in without waiting on line, as for cover, who even charges cover these days (other than marquee). Yea I don't pay cover most of the time, but yes I pay for my drinks. Does it not make sense to you that clubs would want to attract attractive 20 somethings with near limitless money to blow on booze multiple times a week? What might be a good way to keep their business? I don't know, maybe not make them wait on line. I'm actually glad this bothers you so much.

it hardly bothers me - it's just funny you think you're so hip that you don't pay to get into clubs that don't make you pay anyways... duh. try getting into clubs that make you pay, if they'll let you in at all, and then getting all your drinks for free. until you manage that one keep the "i'm so hip" shite to yourself.

it hardly bothers me - it's just funny you think you're so hip that you don't pay to get into clubs that don't make you pay anyways... duh. try getting into clubs that make you pay, if they'll let you in at all, and then getting all your drinks for free. until you manage that one keep the "i'm so hip" shite to yourself.

Good one dude, I can get into bungalow so surely crowbar or some shitfest you go to that charges cover wouldn't let me in. Are you even trying anymore? You are a riot, keep the hits coming

Good one dude, I can get into bungalow so surely crowbar or some shitfest you go to that charges cover wouldn't let me in. Are you even trying anymore? You are a riot, keep the hits coming

crobar??? BLECH!!! no dipshite - try cain on wed - the hottest girls, and guys, in town - i think they just started charging about 2 or 3 weeks ago and please let me know if you're coming by so i can go outside and watch you try to get in. however tell you what - after i collect myself from laughing so hard i'll be more then happy to get you in, for free, and then fix you a drink off the table i'm at....

crobar??? BLECH!!! no dipshite - try cain on wed - the hottest girls, and guys, in town - i think they just started charging about 2 or 3 weeks ago and please let me know if you're coming by so i can go outside and watch you try to get in. however tell you what - after i collect myself from laughing so hard i'll be more then happy to get you in, for free, and then fix you a drink off the table i'm at....

Are you kidding me, i've been to Cain more times than I can count, I was there a week or two ago, didn't pay cover, place sucked as usual. Music is usually horrible and the crowd has been going downhill for the last year or so.

um ... who cares?

I'm sure you are both succesful, and are capable of being half descent people. How about you two keep your awesome lives to yourselves?

In case you haven't noticed, this topic was created to call me out / give me shit, and every post in it has been attacking me, i'm just defending myself.