Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Abrooksbro

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In case you haven't noticed, this topic was created to call me out / give me shit, and every post in it has been attacking me, i'm just defending myself.

Yes, but the whole, "Why does everywhere suck thread" started this off...Listen bro, If your rich, Great, Im sorry places have been sucking for you...Maybe that means its time to try something else.....No one likes a guy who gloats about how great he is,how much money they got, and how he is better than everyone else.....Yes this thread you are gettin attacked, but you deserved all of it...You come off as a cocky asshole who thinks you are better than eveyone...Money isnt everything bro.....What did you expect to happen???

Yes, but the whole, "Why does everywhere suck thread" started this off...Listen bro, If your rich, Great, Im sorry places have been sucking for you...Maybe that means its time to try something else.....No one likes a guy who gloats about how great he is,how much money they got, and how he is better than everyone else.....Yes this thread you are gettin attacked, but you deserved all of it...You come off as a cocky asshole who thinks you are better than eveyone...Money isnt everything bro.....What did you expect to happen???

Since you clearly didn't read the other thread, I was complaining everywhere sucks because nowhere new of the variety of place I like has opened in a long time. This of course turned into people trying to make it a fight because I don't like the same places they like. Saying no new places I like have opened in the last 6 months is hardly a statement or argument about money. I was drawn into that there, just as I was here.

Since you clearly didn't read the other thread, I was complaining everywhere sucks because nowhere new of the variety of place I like has opened in a long time. This of course turned into people trying to make it a fight because I don't like the same places they like. Saying no new places I like have opened in the last 6 months is hardly a statement or argument about money. I was drawn into that there, just as I was here.

NYC is what it is.....Nothing you can do about it......If you like it, great!!! If not move on to somewhere, or something else......You like upscale lounges.....Others like mega clubs, some like smaller real underground venus....Whatever floats your boat.....In the USA NYC is prob the best place to party, it 100% offers all of those in many options. You may just be bored bro, Take up something else, Go boating, im sure with all your money, you own a couple, or a fleet. Maybe take your private jet to an Island. Im sure you can figure out something to have a good time.

i'm glad to know i'm not the only one who thinks this guy's BS babble is nothing more then something coming from someone who's greatest attribute is complete BS'n

Are you kidding me, i've been to Cain more times than I can count, I was there a week or two ago, didn't pay cover, place sucked as usual. Music is usually horrible and the crowd has been going downhill for the last year or so.

So I don't have to re-type the response to your question for the second time in this topic, it's quoted above

Going yachting and on vacations is not a solution to the problem. Also, I was born and raised here, i'm not moving. Someone just needs to step up to the table and open a place

Then quit your babbling, and put ur money where your mouth is.......Just keep us up to date on it, im sure everyone on this board would all come to it, and you have already started a great promotion, Do it big man,

"SHOW ME THE MONEY!!!!, SHOW ME THE MONEY!!!!!!"

Y'know he's kinda right. Given the range that's out there in this city they're kinda middle of the road. They may not be dogs, but showing skin doesn't make you hot, just perhaps a little trashier.

(That's not to say I wouldn't hit it.)

um yeah - if this board doesn't think these girls are hot then there's just no hope for you guys....

and this is coming from someone who's quoting someone in their sig who can't make a 1/2 way decent arguement

As mentioned, those girls are slutted out in the bikini's but their faces are busted. So there's no hope for us because we think those girls a re mediocre, i'd say that further cements the whole you have no clue what you're talking about vibe. Also i've mentioned plenty of places I go besides Marquee, and as mentioned I get dragged to Cain a lot, I just really really don't like Cain

I'd shoot a load in any one of those girl's faces but would never wife any of them up

Yo kid listen, Ive seen ya Dog, If u ever get a chance to get any of the girls that look like that, please keep them......The fact u even got one of them is a miracle, do not let that go, you will never ever get that again, unless you pay for it kid....