Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Junior Sanchez

I live for Junior Sanchez... wondering if anyone has ever heard him on here...

He is DJing at Bank/Element tomorrow (Saturday) wondering if anyone cares to join, would like to roll up with a posse LOL.

General info: Doors at 10pm. Must have Valid ID, 21 and over only.

FREE on JOSE's LIST until 11pm, reduced afterwards. NO RSVP neccassary, just tell the the clipboard guy out side that you're on that list.

For those who don't know Junior Sanchez spins pretty current harder hybrid electro-rock-house. In the basement DJ's Rich King and Gustavo spin deeper house. PM me for more info or e-mail list@thehopperny.com

bank.jpg

I live for Junior Sanchez... wondering if anyone has ever heard him on here...

He is DJing at Bank/Element tomorrow (Saturday) wondering if anyone cares to join, would like to roll up with a posse LOL.

saw him at Nocturnal almost 2 years ago, hands down worst music i ever heard a dj play. id rather listen to trance than that garbage

what's the problem with this picture??? larry, the best DJ in town IMO, has been out of town and yet he's sharing the decks w/someone??? i wouldn't care but the same thing happened on his last night in town...

what is the problem with these clubs when they have the best talent in town and blow it off just so someone else can be on the decks.... oh i forgot - i live in a town where most couldn't care less who's spinning..

see you tonight hopper!!!!

Junior Sanchez use to be a great house music dj/producer but then decided he didnt want to be part of it anymore now plays that "hybrid electro-rock-house" which is nto really my thing.

used to be hahhaa.....spare me you really are a clown for someone so into the scene. u talk like you know him, "then decided". if u dont know shit dont open ur mouth and say something u are clueless about. yes before u ask i do know him, ive known him for over 15 yrs. went to high school together and worked at rufftrack records. so please stick to preaching about the garage and the next basement party at pacha

used to be hahhaa.....spare me you really are a clown for someone so into the scene. u talk like you know him, "then decided". if u dont know shit dont open ur mouth and say something u are clueless about. yes before u ask i do know him, ive known him for over 15 yrs. went to high school together and worked at rufftrack records. so please stick to preaching about the garage and the next basement party at pacha

Maybe i havent been seeking out tracks from him so please tell me some stuff ive missed out on lately that he has put out. Last good time i enjoyed him was at sapphire on a mon night for the mon daze party yrs ago, and basement party at pacha was that a stab or something, in case you didnt realize by now the stimulus party has taken place 5 times in the main room as well as basement (Next MAIN ROOM party is Feb 23rd). So i guess to quote you "if u dont know shit dont open ur mouth and say something u are clueless about"

And the reason i used the words decided was couldnt think of anything else lol point being that his sound is very specific now at this moment and it just happens to be something im not into. And you knowing him in high school has no real significance in this conversation but must be very proud of yourself.

all i can tell you is when i walked into the club tonight around 2ish, the club was packed, as usual, and he was spinning and NOT ONE person was really dancing. even the meatheads, who i'm assuming are his usual crowd, weren't into it... i turned to my nearest friend and remarked "this is a dance club, isn't it???"

all i can tell you is when i walked into the club tonight around 2ish, the club was packed, as usual, and he was spinning and NOT ONE person was really dancing.

Same exact thing happened that night at Nocturnal. The resident before him played a decent warm-up and Junior just cleared the room! :D

yeah kinda reminds me the time the guy from rabbit in the moon demanded to go back on after he got all pissed off when i asked him to hurry up with my pipe cause i wanted to go dance to my friend harshman who was spinning - the floor was going off but as soon as he went on again he cleared the entire floor.

No, it's not.

i don't know what it was then - for being the HUGE chelsea gay crowd bank usually is there were plenty of meat heads hanging around so i just thought they were sanchez's peeps. don't get me too wrong about the usual bank crowd. even tho most of it is your generic chelsea crowd there is a good core of peeps that know and dig their music that make the place a true larry tee spot.

yeah kinda reminds me the time the guy from rabbit in the moon demanded to go back on after he got all pissed off when i asked him to hurry up with my pipe cause i wanted to go dance to my friend harshman who was spinning - the floor was going off but as soon as he went on again he cleared the entire floor.

u smoked crack with bunny???