Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The end of Junior?

I know he is looking to retire from djing soon and get into full album production. He just worked with Britney spears on her new album so i guess that's the direction he is looking to go. Who knows?? that flyer could also be a way to full all his up comming events leading up to that date. If he is done..its been a great ride and no one will fill his shoes any time soon. It could also mean it's the last pride party of the weekend.

I know he is looking to retire from djing soon and get into full album production. He just worked with Britney spears on her new album so i guess that's the direction he is looking to go. Who knows?? that flyer could also be a way to full all his up comming events leading up to that date. If he is done..its been a great ride and no one will fill his shoes any time soon. It could also mean it's the last pride party of the weekend.

Weeerrrrk Junior!!!

If he can make britnety spears sound good he should stick to full time production

he will always be around at some level. his crowd has been ?? lately and its a combination of many things, but who has the energy to reinvent at that age. We all had known Junior as that place we can go weekly whenever we wanted. We would see our friends and familiar faces. We lost that years ago now. The last weekly at Earth has been almost 5 years now. Hopefully the gays can wake up and see that everything we had is dwindling away. Roxy is on its last days as well. But there is new energies out there and its just a matter of time before they will blossom. First we had Paradise, then Sound Factory, then Twilo... what will be next?