Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Expression

Definately the wrong place to express yourself lol

If you were only here 5 years ago lol oh man.....

so then what the fuck is the point of posting on here???

im starting to hate this forum. it should b about music and club related things not people starting drama and pissing everyone off

im starting to hate this forum. it should b about music and club related things not people starting drama and pissing everyone off

OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!! you are the biggest fucking, whiney little bitch to EVER post here. If you get so upset over people's post than dont post anymore. The more you let people upset you on here the more they are going to keep pushing your buttons. Is it that hard to realize that?

God you are so fucking annoying. "im starting to hate this forum" :boohoo:

OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!! you are the biggest fucking, whiney little bitch to EVER post here. If you get so upset over people's post than dont post anymore. The more you let people upset you on here the more they are going to keep pushing your buttons. Is it that hard to realize that?

God you are so fucking annoying. "im starting to hate this forum" :boohoo:

OMFG!!! LET ME WHINE MORE ABOUT A GIRL I DONT KNOW AT ALL. what a hypocrite. i get upset becuz people like you are useless peices of shit and complete fucking dickheads that onlly post negative posts to piss people off and start drama not talk about music, or life in general....

GET A LIFE AND STOP WORRYING ABOUT ME.

This place for years has been like this. Don't get on my case that it is like that, I'm simply stating how it is.....

If you get so upset over people's post than dont post anymore. The more you let people upset you on here the more they are going to keep pushing your buttons.

Sadly I have to agree with this.

I agree with you bella, that these boards should be about the music. But they are not, sometimes it is better to just read the boards and move on, post when you have something to say that might be enlightening and helpful to others.

Sadly I have to agree with this.

I agree with you bella, that these boards should be about the music. But they are not, sometimes it is better to just read the boards and move on, post when you have something to say that might be enlightening and helpful to others.

yeah, im done posting on this forum. have fun people

why do people feel the need to attack eachother on here ? having met her recently i gotta say bella is a cool chick and not as annoying as most people would think by her posts hahahaha honestly though all this drama is unnecessary and although funny at times should probably take a back seat to the real issue at hand which is most of you cp nerds cant pull any girls when you go out so you gotta disrespect them like the pussies you are from the comfort of your computer LOSERS !!!!

why do people feel the need to attack eachother on here ? having met her recently i gotta say bella is a cool chick and not as annoying as most people would think by her posts hahahaha honestly though all this drama is unnecessary and although funny at times should probably take a back seat to the real issue at hand which is most of you cp nerds cant pull any girls when you go out so you gotta disrespect them like the pussies you are from the comfort of your computer LOSERS !!!!

wow...a recycled line to attack us...clever...

JOBALLZ :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

So $$ Ked