Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Turning 18 tomm, where to?!

Sup guys, I'm new to the boards here at CP but I've been on the site a lot. I'm finally turning 18 tomorrow, so I want to start making a list of what places I can actually hit up.

Pacha is 18+ on fridays right? Because if it is, I'm there every friday lol. I also heard Avalon had an 18+ night, Webster Hall..I know Copa does but that's being shut down I think. Crobar, err, Club Mezgay, is always 21+ right?, cuz I'm DYING to go.

Anyways, so what you guys think? Let me know, thanks!

Congrats and happy bday, enjoy the nightlife but understand it only gets better after your 21 unless you got a fake id.

And pacha does have 18 and over nights on fri nights, so thats a start, i suggest you keep this party in mind in afew weeks

stimulusresponse22307th1.jpg

Have fun and see ya soon.

thanks for the look out, im def going to any pacha event i can..is this friday (the 9th i believe), 18+?

besides pacha, what else can i hit up?

this fri is 18+ I believe, james zabiela is there, and sleepy and boo in the basement. should be a good night.

unfortunately there are not a lot of places open to 18+....hmmm, maybe copacabana.....I know webster hall is but that place is wack ......there is a search section on this website I think that separates the clubs for 18+ also, if I remember correctly.

Sup guys, I'm new to the boards here at CP but I've been on the site a lot. I'm finally turning 18 tomorrow, so I want to start making a list of what places I can actually hit up.

Pacha is 18+ on fridays right? Because if it is, I'm there every friday lol. I also heard Avalon had an 18+ night, Webster Hall..I know Copa does but that's being shut down I think. Crobar, err, Club Mezgay, is always 21+ right?, cuz I'm DYING to go.

Anyways, so what you guys think? Let me know, thanks!

Are you from Argentina? I'll comp you if you have any hot sisters for me to fuck.