Clubplanet Nightlife Community

movies...

misk

I still have Flags of our Fathers and Blood Diamond to watch this weekend.. on my new flat screen..hehe :D

you'll like blood diamond :)

I just got a netflix order in. Got layer cake (again) and babel for the weekend

btw, anybody see Grizzly Man? Is it worth watching?

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

..i saw in the land of women...i know!...so not me ...but olympia and adam brody were really funny together....i love the dryness...

dying to see .....the lookout ...disturbia...vacancy ...fracture....year of the dog.....im just never gonna make it to all of them in time!

Just bought our Spiderman tickets for the 12:15 AM showing on Saturday (really late Friday night) at the IMAX in Pallisades. Hit up Dave & Busters before to play some games and have a few drinks.

:werd:

spidey3.gif

spidey3.gif

spidey3.gif

Just bought our Spiderman tickets for the 12:15 AM showing on Saturday (really late Friday night) at the IMAX in Pallisades. Hit up Dave & Busters before to play some games and have a few drinks.

:werd:

spidey3.gif

spidey3.gif

spidey3.gif

its funny to think I was next in line to play Spiderman in beer pong with my buddy Frank in the upper east three years ago......until the fool lost

anyone watch Alpha Dog?

,,yea it was decent...timberlake was better than i expected......but if u dont know anything about the story id look into it ..cause all the little girls who came to see justin in a movie started crying lol

..spiderman was EH...i give it a B just cause the fighting and shit was cool...acting was teririble....and i def have to put some of the blame on the writers...some of that dialogue made me gag

,,yea it was decent...timberlake was better than i expected......but if u dont know anything about the story id look into it ..cause all the little girls who came to see justin in a movie started crying lol

I actually thought it was much better than I expected. I waited until it hit the dvd to watch. I wouldn't be able to deal with all the little girls in the theater. But I watched a show about the story of the movie so it intrigued me to watch it. Its not world's greatest movie but I liked it.

theres so many movies i have that i still need to watch.

i have to choose a few tonight from this menu:

The Good Shepherd

Blood Diamond

The Prestige

The Butcher Boy

Some independent films no one will care about.

I saw Notes on a Scadal which was pretty good. I recommend it. Dame Judi Dench is magnificent.