Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Discussion Topic - Breast Feeding in public

danielia

So I was having a convo the other day with two friends of mine who are pregnant as well and they brought up the topic of breast feeding. Since these are both their second pregnancys and this is my first I ask them a lot of questions, and one question was "Would you ever breast feed in public"

One friend said yes, saying that it is human nature to breast feed and that when a baby in hungry you have to feed them. No one tells you not to bottle feed a baby in public.

My other friend said no, just because she thinks it is a private thing and wouldn't feel comfortable with her breast out in public, even if they do sell bras and shawls to wear in public while breast feeding which make it discreet, but this is why they also make breast pumps so you can put the milk into bottles to feed your child.

I wanted to know what everyone else thought about this topic.

What would you think if you saw a mother breast feeding her child in public?

...i dont really care to the extent that id be offended...but i do think its super tacky ....of course the baby has to eat and if u dont wanna pump that shit into a bottle then simply go into the bathroom ..your car or somewhere private....dont whip your tit out at the table/on a park bench/ in a store....its very low class if u ask me ..reminds me of like middle american 12 kid long skirt wearing french braid mommies ..if that makes any sense at all...

...im so not gonna breast feed....although i do hear it makes u lose weight faster....just not my cup of tea...i wasnt breast fed either..it creeps me out a little...

it personaly does not bother me, but i think it is tacky as well. i work in the hospital and alot of the time im in the outpatient lab. Goryeb children center. and in our waiting room a few of the moms tend to whip it out and start feeding their child, which would be fine if it was all women but dads bring in their kids and older teens come in for bloodwork and we are not only a waiting area for the lab but we are also the waiting area for radiology (peds) and to just see a woman breastfeeding i think is kinda rude. what if the parents dont want their kids to see that ( ages 5 and up ) . the mothers that come in and ask to use a room that we may not be using for like 10 15 min that fine but to blaintly just throw your boob out there in the public and not caring how others feel about that to me is just plain old rude.

I think there are many ways around breast feeding in public. I personally wouldn't do it, and I find it tacky as well.

I mean, how long are you actually at a restaurant? Especially if you have an infant with you...2 hours, maybe? Feed the baby before you get there and after you leave. And if you plan on being somewhere for a long period of time, use a breast pump and fill up a few bottles.

I see no reason why someone has to whip their boob in public. Plan ahead and go to a private area and nurse your baby if necessary. 14.gif

yeah, if i gotta take a leak, am i allowed to pull it out on the street(legally)?

girls should be fined for doing this in public, esp. since it is usually the ugly ones doing it anyway.

:werd:

in fact, there are prolly drunk chicks at mardi gras getting fined for whipping out boobs as we type...

..its tacky ...in the same sense changing a shitty diaper in the middle of the restaraunt is tacky ...u do it in the bathroom or another private area....tits are tits...yea they are a source of food but we arent in national geographic...people are expected to cover theirs....so if babies ate from their fathers penis it would be ok for some dude to whip out his cock whenever it was time to eat?! .....i think not sir!

...like i said, whipping it out is the problem...but if she has pulls her jacket over or finds a way to cover up what is going on, i see nothing tacky about it at all...idk...its just me i guess...both my sisters have done it while i'm around with my neices and i could care less...then again, i've also gone to nude beaches without issue...whatever...i'll make sure i dont pull out my penis next time i see you...:)

• 1 month later...