Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who is the next JP/Boris?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thank you for the kind words Mikdon, they mean a lot. And to stymie I'm sure you are trying to be funny but it would be an honor to be put in the same category as Boris although I do agree with your "pots and pans" remark towards JP. That guy is the worst DJ ever and his fans are total tools for thinking he has any talent.

As for me I am still very far from being on those guys level as far as fan base but I think with my love for music and hard worth ethic, on top of having my mentor DJ Exacta show me the ropes I will be there at some point.

I've been working on some VERY VERY exclusive tracks the past few weeks. You will not here these tracks anywhere else. For those of you who are interested in hearing the hottest beats in NYC feel free to hit me up.

I work very closely with DJ Exacta and as we all know he is the hottest thing in the city right now. Everyone else is a distant 2nd when you talk about who is the #1 dj in NYC right now. It is because of him I decided to give this dj thing a try about 3 months ago and is where I get most of my exclusives from. You will not hear even some of the biggest names like Sasha or Luke Fair playing these songs. Come to one of DJ Exacta's shows and I will put up any amount of money you want that you can not ID even 5% of his tracks he plays.

I work very closely with DJ Exacta and as we all know he is the hottest thing in the city right now. Everyone else is a distant 2nd when you talk about who is the #1 dj in NYC right now. It is because of him I decided to give this dj thing a try about 3 months ago and is where I get most of my exclusives from. You will not hear even some of the biggest names like Sasha or Luke Fair playing these songs. Come to one of DJ Exacta's shows and I will put up any amount of money you want that you can not ID even 5% of his tracks he plays.

Bro what type of electronic music do u spin? if u got some exclusive tribal drums then ill come check u out.

You really have zero idea about anything to do with the situation......Who da fuck even asked for your opinion......Crawl back into you hole you troll....Your nuttin but a negitive excuse for a human... :rolleyes:

No one asked for my opinion. This is a messageboard jackass; people can post what they wish. With that being said, no one gives 2 shits about how exclusive your tracks are. Anybody who knows a thing or two about DJs, knows that the very best ones can thow down a set w/ music from all eras and include different styles of music as well, not just the latest pots and pans junk that you are playing.

Also, I think it's hilarious that a nobody such as yourself would go and talk shit about JP. He's not my favorite by any means, but you'd be lucky to ever have 1% of the success that he has had.

Im gonna throw in the name Keith Blackstone from Stimulus>Response, he has that sound and hes building more and more fans with each party that goes by. He has a few productions coming out like this month and later on in the yr as well. Victor Calderone, Tedd Patterson are playing his tracks already.

Then again if you want to talk more established names who are amazing behind the decks and have been doing it for a long time, just some people havent caught on YET. I say TEDD PATTERSON and ANGEL MORAES.

richie or peter

they already breaking out of that NJ stigma, and playing all over tri state, and they already ahead of the game on some international gigs

although contrary to what many want to BELIEVE (pun intended)...Boris is going to be here for quite some time.......lol

Exacta. talk about the ray guy all you want but you cant hate on exacta.

guy is nasty producer and most improved dj on the planet. there is a reason he opens for guetta and other stars and plays across the globe. last time exacta opened up guetta and morillo he played incredibly. Forget the drama about new tracks and ray ray this guy is going to be huge. Also he happens to be the nicest guy in the business. You would kick yourself if your talking crap about ray ray and you really knew exacta. Anyway ill be there tonight and im sure he will rip it and ppl will realize and the others will bash ray ray for actually being right. I am also curious to hear Guetta in a smaller room. All seriousness this should be a great night.