Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DT's Vinyl Reunion Party April 6 PACHA.... YESSS

so now I know what I'm doing April 6th.

For me...This is what started it all. Involved in the Philly night life back in 2001, I started to take the train to nyc friday nights and.....well the rest is history. Some of the best moments happened in that room.

Oh shit, my birthday is on April 6th and Danny is my favorite dj. His friday party's at the Vinyl were the best, its where i first heard him and found out who DT is. Couldn't ask for a better b-day party.. lol

This is my 21st birthday!!! After waiting 7 years to FINALLY be 21 here it goes and i am SO EXCITED!!! DT is my favorite of all time so I couldnt not have asked for anything better. My birthdays ALWAYS suck so hopefully this will be great.

...although I would like to get a table to sit at becuz we all know how packed its gonna get...too bad those things are terribly expensive for bottles...wtf is that $350! i am a poor college student, as are all my friends, this is pissing me off.

YAY !!! cant wait :) :) PLUS I have been on a clubbing hiatus for the past 2 months so this will be a long awaited reunion

Mezmor is the shit.. soooooooo much better than crobar, totally different look, different djs, its the polar opposite of crobar, and I LIKE IT

Ummmm I dont know about "different" DJS.. all the DJs who had contracts with Crobar have contracts with Mezmor currently. Maybe they have some "new,fresh" DJs lineed up as well.