Clubplanet Nightlife Community

hehateme..this will be your xmas present

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

omg you guys... lol grow the fuck up all ready... :laugh:

Lola, you know I love you and all, but seriously stop playing Kofi Annan! This is vintage CP returning, and I am adamant that it is much more entertaining to read than your habitual, monotonous posts about NASCAR and Fkorne’s scrotum.

because i hang out w mike..margie..tony..marko..you're assuming I have 8 friends in total? because 50% of 8 would make 4..which is the 4 i named..real cool...

I'm seriously not trying to troll, but you hang - or used to - with more people from this board than that. Plus, you're not including your various sexual conquests provided by "Bump".

I'm seriously not trying to troll, but you hang - or used to - with more people from this board than that. Plus, you're not including your various sexual conquests provided by "Bump".

he was referring to people I hang out with on a regular basis..and thats it up there.

i know MAD kids around our age who went to Molloy from St Nicks..St Anthonys..OLBS..etc...and i swear to god not one has a clue who u were ...i ask about u in passing cause youre always claiming to be this bad-ass..yet noone has a clue who u r..

i went to a couple of CP meetups..and u pretty much know every1 i know on CP so pot kettle black. besides the fact i never painted myself as this outsider of the CP world like you and Jon keep trying to do...so to call me a fucking hypocrite is retarded..i dont deny hangin out w CP peeps...the people i hang out w from CP are cool as shit...theyre also the same people who ditched your dumb ass after Movida when we all went out after...let u drive home drunk...any of this gettin thru to u yet??

you go out of your way every couple of months to IM mike or someone and be like "I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOO DONE WITH CP"...and then you tell steve or someone how u own this person or that person on CP..difference between you and me is that I actually have real friends outside of the internet..where ur girlfriend is a quite possibly a jpeg..noone has ever seen or heard from her and whenever you go out its with someone from CP..noone has ever met any of your supposed friends

on top of everything u fucking run into Jessy @ some club and ur like "HEY ITS ME ANTE FROM CLUBPLANET"...but yeah ull deny this because ur way too cool for that ...

Asking about me in passing doesn’t make you any less a hyppcrite.. I made a post about hehateme while you go out and ask about me outside the internet..get off my shit son

I don’t go out and talk about you..in all honesty you don’t even exist in my life outside the internet..but somehow I exist in yours..

And I don’t remember the last time I IMed mike about being done with CP.. I think its been over a year..move on dude.. if I recall, you claim CP is your “crackâ€..:laugh:

You keep reaching like you’ve never reached before…I really don’t know anyone that you know..maybe mike..but i havent seen him in over a year..being at the same club hardly qualifies as “knowingâ€

You claim that I take this too seriously, then you claim I paint myself outside of CP.. Make up your mind son!!!

Lets clarify some things:

No one has met my real friends..no one has met my girlfriend.. I don’t go out with CP clique to afterhours (not ditched – I just went to listen to deepspell spin..i hung with him most of the night) – obviously you notice a trend… I separate CP from my regular life .. YOU DON’T, you revolve yours around CP!! And then you initially claim I take it too seriously.. you are pathetic dude. You keep spinning your replies too and ignoring the facts.

And I never denied running into Jess.. when did I ever deny it? You write that as if that’s your smoking gun or something.. :laugh: De-rattle yourself a little before your next response….youre better at this when you aren’t so rattled

nice attempt @ trying to say you seperated urself from everyone @ Movida..when u spent the whole nite next to Mike at the bar...fact is every1 ghosted on you cause u suck..and im guessing u met Al in Jersey @ El Mariachi and no on CP? right

unlike u i consider these CP people i hang with my friends..because (again) unlike you these people dont suck as human beings. theyre interesting and they actually have their own personalities...unlike you...who happen to be a hodgepodge of personalities you steal from random msg boards or wherever the fuck..video games? i duno ... ur just a big ass fucking kid...ur never gona mature..and putting in :laugh: smileys doesnt trick anyone into believing ur just getting a big ol kick out of this...

my point is that i can admit i have CP friends..where u try soooooooooo hard to be uber cool and anti cp like some omniscient observer...but yet u jump @ the first opportunity to say Hi to someone from CP who really doesnt like U (this is why i keep bringin jessy up) ...this has been my beef with you and Jon all along..you guys try so fucking hard to pretend that you never met anyone here or never hung out @ a place w mad CP ppl ...where in reality ur just as guilty as the next man ..

i bet ur PM'ing doom right now about having me rattled...ur so fuckin predictable its funny ..

Lola, you know I love you and all, but seriously stop playing Kofi Annan! This is vintage CP returning, and I am adamant that it is much more entertaining to read than your habitual, monotonous posts about NASCAR and Fkorne’s scrotum.

:laugh: i haven't posted in sports in a while... but speaking of nascar, i'm currently 2nd in my fantasy league :rock:..

but you're right... this is pure entertainment... please, continue guys :D

nice attempt @ trying to say you seperated urself from everyone @ Movida..when u spent the whole nite next to Mike at the bar...fact is every1 ghosted on you cause u suck..and im guessing u met Al in Jersey @ El Mariachi and no on CP? right

unlike u i consider these CP people i hang with my friends..because (again) unlike you these people dont suck as human beings. theyre interesting and they actually have their own personalities...unlike you...who happen to be a hodgepodge of personalities you steal from random msg boards or wherever the fuck..video games? i duno ... ur just a big ass fucking kid...ur never gona mature..and putting in :laugh: smileys doesnt trick anyone into believing ur just getting a big ol kick out of this...

my point is that i can admit i have CP friends..where u try soooooooooo hard to be uber cool and anti cp like some omniscient observer...but yet u jump @ the first opportunity to say Hi to someone from CP who really doesnt like U (this is why i keep bringin jessy up) ...this has been my beef with you and Jon all along..you guys try so fucking hard to pretend that you never met anyone here or never hung out @ a place w mad CP ppl ...where in reality ur just as guilty as the next man ..

i bet ur PM'ing doom right now about having me rattled...ur so fuckin predictable its funny ..

i was near Mike whenever he was buying drinks ;)

i dont knock people who have CP friends.. just dont come here saying i take CP seriously, when in fact you take it more seriously.. so serious enough to make lasting friendships from it.

obviously ive run into people in clubland who are from CP, its kinda unescapable since ive tried to make it to deepspell gigs..and obviously i dont care what people think of me.. if i did, id cut back on my insults..but unlike you, CP means very little to me.

and no, doom hasnt had the pleasure to recieve a PM from me

:laugh: hodgepodge of personalities!!!!

:laugh: i haven't posted in sports in a while... but speaking of nascar, i'm currently 2nd in my fantasy league :rock:..

but you're right... this is pure entertainment... please, continue guys :D

Formula 1 is far superior, Daisy Dukes.

unlike u i consider these CP people i hang with my friends..because (again) unlike you these people dont suck as human beings. theyre interesting and they actually have their own personalities.

Bullshit! You stopped hanging out w/ Bigpoppanils after it was deemed that he "wasn't cool enough" to be a part of the "Bump" clique.

ghostbpuw1.jpg

Serg is a cool guy...I like the fact he doesn't look down at me for being so average even though he clearly is better off than me in almost all aspects of life...I mean the kid has traveled to about 3x as many different continents than I have and hasn't once thrown that in my face

i like serge too.. he just has to learn not to troll people that were around when he was anti-troll.

you cant get a rise out of someone higher up on the food chain