Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Omg Lol

suka00

....jesus....lmao....welcome back....i think.....

damn you're still here nicooooooo wow...how you doing?!!? :D how cute is this...I feel like I'm seeing long lost relatives ahahahahahhahaha so has clubplanet gotten any gayer since I left?!?! And seriously, this green color sucks...I miss the old format...

I don't go clubbing anymore really ...except in DC from time to time...NY nightlife is shit in my opinion....tried to do a bit but it's so fake...I'm usually in the Village eating falafels at Mamoun's now....

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ahhh sweet. welcome back stranger!

hello darling :) and thanks...I wish I could have my old post count again LOL i was one of the top ten posters on clubplanet damnit! and who are all these foking newbies...glory days of CP are over it seems....

damn you're still here nicooooooo wow...how you doing?!!? :D how cute is this...I feel like I'm seeing long lost relatives ahahahahahhahaha so has clubplanet gotten any gayer since I left?!?! And seriously, this green color sucks...I miss the old format...

I don't go clubbing anymore really ...except in DC from time to time...NY nightlife is shit in my opinion....tried to do a bit but it's so fake...I'm usually in the Village eating falafels at Mamoun's now....

hi sassa :shades2:

sex board is gone. so wack

Wassup sassa!?

(formerly DarrellG)

Well, still Darrell G. but changed my screen name. :D

hey how you doing! :D i remember you from back in the day too :D awwwwww old memories flooding back from my nutty days posting on CP lol....

WHERE are you??

how have you been???

NYC actually for past few months....but I might leave at any time... :D for now working in Manhattan tho....

I'm good! Not the same mean bitch that I used to be...well, maybe a bit ;) but definitely tamer :) how about you...damn it's been a long time! like 3-4 years!!! :D

.....the green color scheme sucks.....but the multiple quote button is kinda fabulous lol....would have saved u some effort answering all those welcome backs!!!!!!!!!!!!!......the one next to quote....click all the posts u wanna quote....then click quote on the last one....they will all be in yout reply :D

• 2 weeks later...
...pics?....
not here :D i remember your stories on AIM... :D are you in NY?
whats up sassa, how are u hun?
hey baby! ;) i remember you too...you and homey were an item back then, is that still going strong? :)

i thought i'd get addicted to CP like i used to be back in the day...guess not...sorry took so long to reply! hope all is well.............

does CP still do events? i'll try to check one out one of these days and see some old skool peeps....i need to go out anyways, all i do is eat, sleep, work, and chill with my...sweetheart....

where's that puto smokesum....and spragga.....and anyone else from back in the day...oh i miss that fat bitch with the disfigured hand....

hey baby! ;) i remember you too...you and homey were an item back then, is that still going strong? :)

Yes, I am "homey" and we are still going strong. It was 4 years on Wednesday. :D

where's that puto smokesum....and spragga.....and anyone else from back in the day...oh i miss that fat bitch with the disfigured hand....

smokesum is now Felix_Leiter and spragga only shows up in the sports forum, but he's still around browsing for feet pictures.

Yes, I am "homey" and we are still going strong. It was 4 years on Wednesday. :D

smokesum is now Felix_Leiter and spragga only shows up in the sports forum, but he's still around browsing for feet pictures.

spragga if you see this holla ;)

so smokesum traded one pansy name for another... :D

p.s. why is NYC nightlife so shite lately? it's been almost 4 years since I've really done anything anyways, so anyone got an explanation... ?