Clubplanet Nightlife Community

iron on letters

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when i was in high school, all of us girls had underwear made with puffy paint.. ya know, we had our numbers and little volleyballs on them.. we wore them when we played in the Regional and State tournaments.. and we used to make each other puffy paint sweatshirts and stuff.. lol

wow memories

when i was in high school, all of us girls had underwear made with puffy paint.. ya know, we had our numbers and little volleyballs on them.. we wore them when we played in the Regional and State tournaments.. and we used to make each other puffy paint sweatshirts and stuff.. lol

wow memories

puffy painting underwear

thats what their calling allout lesbo volleyball orgies these days?

puffy painting underwear

thats what their calling allout lesbo volleyball orgies these days?

well when we traveled, we shared beds... 4 girls to a room.. i mean i never banged any of my roommates while playing but i'm sure there was some frolicking going on.. i never saw anything good though.

one time at nationals in chicago, a couple girls put on bikinis and showered together - we video taped it.. but we were laughing the whole time.. it was just us being idiots..