• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love how rattled I got DJ AssChin :laugh:

Heineken bottle straight to the dome piece if I catch that nigga out

I thought you were gonna walk away from this thread :laugh:

these threats from mike got me scuuuurrred :shake:

:laugh:

threaten me some more over the internet...please. it gets easier and easier to make an ass out of you

I thought you were gonna walk away from this thread :laugh:

these threats from mike got me scuuuurrred :shake:

threaten me some more over the internet...please. it gets easier and easier to make an ass out of you

you've been my little bitch on here since day one...I see you out I'm going to bitch slap you with my cock

you've been my little bitch on here since day one...I see you out I'm going to bitch slap you with my cock

like how you're making me your bitch by making threats....OVER THE INTERNET???

now the posterboy for a weak will wants to cockslap me....:shake::laugh:

and btw, i welcome you at any point to come after me. those jello arms of yours got me so frightened that i'd show everyone what a joke i am as i'm running away from jello man waving a heiniken bottle in one hand and a cock in the other

what does hypocrisy have to do with irony/sarcasm?? for someone who puts themself out there as quasi-intelligent you sure do shoot yourself in the foot often

gee wee i dunno

you just believe what is advantageous for you

maybe me just aint quasi-intelligent

dont matter much that master mike be full of shit because you will be the pet right by master mike's side no matter what

ok jonny,

only because I like you I will help break this down for you....my internet threats are just that "internet threats"....they mean nothing and would never happen whether I saw you out or not....truth is if I saw you out I would probably offer to buy you a drink because unlike some people on here I never thought you took this shit seriously but now you are starting to scare me a little bit...those "apologies" you decided to quote and get yourself involved in this thread with were JOKES...I have been posting on here for over 3 years and if you REALLY believe I am going to stop talking shit, abusing bitches, asking girls if they like getting fucked in the ass, basically being an asshole in general than I do not know what to tell you...I am getting off right now at the fact you keep replying to my post with serious responses...feel free to throw out a "look at you back paddlng away from your threats you coward" if you like...I just felt like throwing this out there for you

we cool homie :beer:

ok jonny,

only because I like you I will help break this down for you....my internet threats are just that "internet threats"....they mean nothing and would never happen whether I saw you out or not....truth is if I saw you out I would probably offer to buy you a drink because unlike some people on here I never thought you took this shit seriously but now you are starting to scare me a little bit...those "apologies" you decided to quote and get yourself involved in this thread with were JOKES...I have been posting on here for over 3 years and if you REALLY believe I am going to stop talking shit, abusing bitches, asking girls if they like getting fucked in the ass, basically being an asshole in general than I do not know what to tell you...I am getting off right now at the fact you keep replying to my post with serious responses...feel free to throw out a "look at you back paddlng away from your threats you coward" if you like...I just felt like throwing this out there for you

we cool homie :beer:

didnt you already duck out of this thread once?

the abuse must be too much for you...i'll regress