Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ok relax dianak

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

..o u mean my post about how FUCKING BAD THIS BOARD IS GONNA SUCK IF PEOPLE CANT TALK ABOUT STUFF.........its true...isnt that the point of a public messageboard?.....why doesnt someone just start their own board so we can all go over there and continue entertaining ourselves...

....yea just like its impossible for u to contribute anything worth reading on this board...look around ..there is a reason people continually say they enjoy my posts and people hope u get leprosy and your fingers fall off.....

....yea just like its impossible for u to contribute anything worth reading on this board...look around ..there is a reason people continually say they enjoy my posts and people hope u get leprosy and your fingers fall off.....

i never have seen anyone say that....it's been much worse....do'nt get it twisted dear .

well to Diana, DaVe and anyone who I may have offended in the past I am going to make a serious attempt to try and tone down my post and not be as vulgar. I realize sometimes I get carried away thinking that most people would take it as a joke but this is not the case always. So my apologies and hopefully we can move on from here in a positive direction.

holy sweet dear....not only are you a coward, you're a kiss ass

if you want to speak your mind, speak it

holy sweet dear....not only are you a coward, you're a kiss ass

if you want to speak your mind, speak it

I would love to see you out one of these days if you ever visit NYC and smack you on the side of your face with an empty heineken bottle

you my friend are a fucking idiot...white trash mother fucker that you are