Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ok relax dianak

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This whole thing sucks cock. This is why Bump& should be at the bottom of the forum list.. its not made for newbies.. new people always sign up to find information about clubbing, not talk about the non-sense and shit we talk about. Isn't their marketing geared toward NIGHTLIFE?

Thats like someone signing up to clubplanet specifically to talk politcs in the political forum.. or whatever that forum is called... there's tumbleweeds in there for christs sake.

i can't believe people are so uptight.. but if you work for CP its okay to bash fat people. wtf But we can't joke around about anal sex.. :laugh:

no more posts from me about this..

over and out

This whole thing sucks cock. This is why Bump& should be at the bottom of the forum list.. its not made for newbies.. new people always sign up to find information about clubbing, not talk about the non-sense and shit we talk about. Isn't their marketing geared toward NIGHTLIFE?

Thats like someone signing up to clubplanet specifically to talk politcs in the political forum.. or whatever that forum is called... there's tumbleweeds in there for christs sake.

i can't believe people are so uptight.. but if you work for CP its okay to bash fat people. wtf But we can't joke around about anal sex.. :laugh:

over and out

i must have missed something......sux too

a world without anal sex is like a world without sunshine

over and out

..dont forget ..u can't talk about her body parts...but she can make threads about them .........